NIKKI SIXX Throws Bass Into The Crowd, Injures Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
"Part way thru the set Tracii [Guns] threw his guitar out to the crowd. Next thing you know, Nikki goes over to Tracii's side of the stage and LAUNCHED HIS FUCKING BASS AT MACH 10 speed into the crowd. He then jumped down with Tracii and all hell fucking broke loose. After the crowd was pushed away by security and Nikki was pulled back on stage (giving whomever he hit with the bass the middle finger and saying 'Fuck You!') there was a kid on the floor lying in a pool of blood... and he was not moving. I am not dramatizing this at all... it was a very uncomfortable situation. People were pissed off at what had happened. This was an all-ages show, by the way.

"A few minutes go by, paramedics are there and they revive the kid from what I heard. I saw him get up and his head was FUCKED.

"10-15 minutes later the roadie comes up and says they are going to finish the show. He blamed the incident on the moshing that was happening. [What the fuck]? Everyone was joking 'Just as long as they quit throwing shit at us (the audience).' Sad to say, [BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION] should have called it a night. They never recaptured the energy."

REAL musicians PLAY their instruments. I hope the kid was like 15 or 16, just so Ms. Sixx can go the fuck to jail. What an asshole. Like ive always thought, No Talent, No Sense and No balls :no:

Don't believe everything you read on Metal Sludge as gospel.
Word is the injured kid was hurt in a melee of fans fighting over Tracii's guitar after he threw it into the audience.

Bunbury said:
REAL musicians PLAY their instruments. I hope the kid was like 15 or 16, just so Ms. Sixx can go the fuck to jail. What an asshole. Like ive always thought, No Talent, No Sense and No balls :no:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom