Nicole Richie, Fiance Call Off Engagement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Wow...Alot of breakups... jeez!

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Nicole Richie and her fiance, Adam Goldstein, have called off their nine-month engagement.

Richie's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the couple have split. She said the breakup had been in the works for several days, but would not give any further details.

The split was first reported by Us Weekly magazine.

Richie, co-star of the reality series "The Simple Life," and Goldstein, a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM, had dated for a year before becoming engaged last February.

Richie, the 24-year-old daughter of R&B crooner Lionel Richie, will begin shooting the fourth season of "Simple Life" early next year. Richie and her co-star and ex-friend, Paris Hilton, have feuded publicly in the past year.

The new format of "The Simple Life" will air on E! — not Fox — and will allow Richie and Hilton to remain separated. They will each take turns playing a "wife" and running households, with the family involved each week deciding which did a better job.

Hilton announced in October that she was ending her own engagement to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis.

Why this girl gets so much media attention I'll never know. Do people really care that much about her?

I find her annoying and more talentless than even Paris:ohmy:

but on a side note, Nichole is soooo thin right now that it is not healthy.

I cannot STAND Nicole OR Paris, and I think it is sickening how they are capitalizing on their lack of talent with their stupid TV shows and modeling their unhealthy stick thin boney bodies when they are already wealthy. Ick. :tsk:

Hopefully she'll start comfort eating and piling back on a few pounds! I dont really care either way, she comes across as a right spoilt little rich bitch. If she turned up in my town acting the way she does, i would love to kick her ass!!

larryslass said:
Hopefully she'll start comfort eating and piling back on a few pounds! I dont really care either way, she comes across as a right spoilt little rich bitch. If she turned up in my town acting the way she does, i would love to kick her ass!!

Seriously, will somebody force feed her a couple cheeseburgers?!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom