Nickelback vs Hinder: Who Sucks More?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Sucks More?

• Nickelback

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Hinder

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
bono_212 said:
Hinder = Lips of an Angel

If you haven't heard that song you must not listen to the radio because it's one of the most overplayed songs EVERq

Or maybe they just don't play them on (most) European radio stations.

Never heard of them and I listen to the radio a lot.

angelordevil said:

:lmao:

I’ve never seen that Nickelback video before...intense! :ohmy:

It was obviously a horrible thing to do–maybe even criminal–but the band’s reaction is also pretty weird. They should’ve isolated the thrower and called security to get him/her tossed out instead of giving the entire crowd the finger and walking off...again, not very Canadian. The Arcade Fire would've stayed up there and deflected rocks with their accordions.

That's why that band sucks, they're a bunch of wimps. Ozzy would've spat a bathead at them, Alice Cooper would've thrown a chicken, hell, Wayne Coyne would've hit them with an oversize foam hand!

Lips of an Angel makes me want to rip my head out and throw it through a glass door. :mad:

Seriously. :|

Hinder atleast knows how to make a good album cover:

Hinder.jpg

Nickelback knowns how to rip off Six Feet Under:

Nickelback_All_the_Right_Reasons.jpg

Six_feet_under_volume_2.jpg

The Six Feet Under soundtrack has Arcade Fire and The Caesars, so it wins anyway.

bono_212 said:
What exactly happened to Bowie? I dont' think I'd ever heard about that before :ohmy:

bowie_19100231.jpg

Lollipop hits Bowie in eye at gig

Despite "initial anger", Bowie made light of the incident

David Bowie narrowly escaped serious injury after being hit in the eye by a lollipop while onstage.

The 57-year-old singer was hit by the flying object while performing in Oslo, Norway, during his tour on Friday. (2004)

The gig continued after Bowie's eye was checked by an aide. The singer did not suffer serious injury.

"In typical Bowie fashion, and despite his understandable initial anger, David made light of the incident," the singer's website reported.

Dilated

Bowie asked the culprit to reveal him or herself, but they did not do so.

"Please think carefully before you lob anything stageward in future, people," his website warned.

I can at least kind of deal with Nickelback, but the moment I hear Hinder, I want to take a pencil to my eardrums :censored: :scream: :banghead:

Thanks Pla...that image is quite...disturbing to say the least, I just can't understand why you would throw a lollipop at the state :huh:

Back
Top Bottom