Nicholas Cage names his new son....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage is celebrating after his third wife Alice Kim gave birth to their first child together yesterday. The Oscar-winning actor, 41, and Kim Cage, 21, welcomed their son Kal-El Coppola Cage in a New York City hospital yesterday morning. The Leaving Las Vegas star's publicist Annett Wolf confirmed, "They are healthy and happy and it's quite lovely." Cage and Kim wed in July 2004 after a whirlwind six month courtship. They met when the actor visited the Los Angeles restaurant where Kim was employed as a waitress. The actor has previously been married to actress Patricia Arquette and singer Lisa Marie Presley. He has a son Weston, 13, from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Kristina Fulton.

He officially wins the "worst celebrity baby name" contest. Somewhere, Phinneus and Hazel are going "Damn, I'm glad that ain't me."

Congrats, Mr. Cage!

Kal-el...

remember when he was supose to be the lead for the new Superman movie?

what a fan...

and somehow I don't find Kal-El SO bad... :shrug:

So that's from Superman? The teaser I saw before the news last night said he named him after a comics' character. I thought it would be Superman, Spiderman, or Batman..

I still think Pilot Inspektor might be the worst

THIS is why celebs should NOT be allowed to name their own kids

Zowie Bowie
Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa

* stop the insanity!!!

Yes they are, just like kittens... but then (like kittens) they get older and they are not so cute. They borrow the car and return it with a dent and no gas, they hog the couch, phone, computer... etc. They bring home a boyfriend/girlfriend that YOU'RE supposed to approve of (when all you REALLY wanna do is dowse them with honey and leave them next to an anthill in the desert) :eyebrow:

But after all is said and done.... you'd swim through a lake of fire for them....

I love both of my kids, that's why I named one Rotten Cabbage and the other one Oily Residue....:shifty:

Laird/Bono said:
Yes they are, just like kittens... but then (like kittens) they get older and they are not so cute. They borrow the car and return it with a dent and no gas, they hog the couch, phone, computer... etc. They bring home a boyfriend/girlfriend that YOU'RE supposed to approve of (when all you REALLY wanna do is dowse them with honey and leave them next to an anthill in the desert) :eyebrow:

But after all is said and done.... you'd swim through a lake of fire for them....

I love both of my kids, that's why I named one Rotten Cabbage and the other one Oily Residue....:shifty:

OMG!!! that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!!!:lmao:

I like the name. That's because I love super heroes. If I ever had a kid (not likely) I'd name the boy Xavier after Professor X.

^It's the name Clark Kent was given when he was born on his home planet, Krypton.

I know Rachel Griffith's kid is named Banjo--apparently she was confused and thought he was a puppy.

Who's kids are Audio Science and Pilot Inspektor? Those ARE worse than Kal-El.

It's like celebrities have a bet as to who can humilate their child more.

AvsGirl41 said:
I know Rachel Griffith's kid is named Banjo--apparently she was confused and thought he was a puppy.

Who's kids are Audio Science and Pilot Inspektor? Those ARE worse than Kal-El.

It's like celebrities have a bet as to who can humilate their child more.

I know Pilot Inspektor is the child of Jason Lee...but I don't remember who Audio Science is beloned to :shrug:

Shannyn Sossamon named her kid Audio Science.

Bob Geldof named his daughters Peaches Honeyblossom, Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie and their half-sister is named Heavenly Hirani Tigerlilly.

Rob Morrow named his daughter Tu.

And John Mellencamp named his son Speck.

:| :crack:

I've known Nicholas' brother Marc for years (he's a dj here in NYC.) Let's just say; we're all surprised he didn't name the kid ELVIS.

U2Girl1978 said:

Bob Geldof named his daughters Peaches Honeyblossom, Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie and their half-sister is named Heavenly Hirani Tigerlilly.

WTF!!! Peaches,Honyblossom, Fifi,Pixie:shocked: Does he want his girls to be strippers??!!!:der:

U2Girl1978 said:

Poor kids. Don't the parents realize someday that these kids will grow up and have to fill out forms.

Scene at the DMV:

Clerk: "Name?"

kid: "Fifi Trixibelle."

Clerk: "Ha ha. Very funny. Name please."

kid: "Really, it's Fifi Trixibelle."

Clerk:
fc7ef5cd.gif

and then the poor kid goes postal, because it's the 1000th time they've had that reaction and it's not funny anymore :no:

I remember when Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple, Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches wrote a letter to a British newspaper and talked about how she was teased because of her name. She said her classmates would say to her "Hey, Peaches! Are your parents bananas?"

:tsk: Seriously, do these celebrity parents ever think of anyone but themselves?

briarrose said:
I like the name. That's because I love super heroes. If I ever had a kid (not likely) I'd name the boy Xavier after Professor X.

That name is quite normal...your future son should be fine....
as for these other kids
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom