NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you a St. Louis fan? :madspit:
I can't believe it's 6 freakin nothing. Dammit.
Yah...just freakin lovely. My (usual) team didn't even make it into the playoffs.:sad: The hay days of Montreal are over.:madspit:

Re: Blues vs Canuckleheads thread

Chizip said:
My prediction for game 1 is a 7-2 old fashion butt kicking of the Canucks. 3 out of 4 road teams won tonight, and that streak will continue tomorrow.

Am I a genious or am I a genious? First I predicted the Cauncks would blow the division to the Avalanche and now this.

What a great night, what a great night indeed.

Great fans in Vancouver too, lots of boos I hear.

haha, i think a lot of people try to avoid what i write in posts too

headache inducing :sexywink:

Sicy said:
Yeah ok sure.. just let people do and say whatever they want :rolleyes:

Its about respect.

People need to earn respect, and they can only earn it if they respect others. What goes around comes around.
I always wondered why there are a different set of rules for mods and members here. You're allowed to say what you want, yet according to this theory, members should then also respect you.
:yawn: :wave: :rolleyes:

zooropamanda said:

People need to earn respect, and they can only earn it if they respect others. What goes around comes around.
I always wondered why there are a different set of rules for mods and members here. You're allowed to say what you want, yet according to this theory, members should then also respect you.
:yawn: :wave: :rolleyes:

Your point?

Police officers often break the law, technically, in order to uphold the law.

Sicy's point is that Wanderer was rude, disrespectful, and she did nothing to deserve his sarcasm. It actually sounded like he does have PMS.

Personally, after being called a 'dumb ass' by him in my birthday thread, he isnt exactly on my 'a' list.

Neither instance deserves much respect of Wanderer, do they?

As for your own personal issues with mods/admins here, I think that's something you should deal with privately if you still have issues that are looming... and obviously are.

Sicy and other mods are here on their own time, are maintaining a very large community, and are learning as they go. Sicy has learned a lot of diplomacy over the course of time and has really been trying to be fair with everyone. This is something I very much respect, and appreciate, and it's a quality that is learned. It's also a quality that many people here lack.

Manda, you've been here long enough to know that if you've got a problem with any mods, or anything else, that you can email me. You have in the past, and I've done my best to help resolve certain issues.

Ok.... can we just talk about hockey now? I am not appreciating the hijacking of this thread for members problems with mods.

I think everyone here does a good job. :D If you are not happy... then there are plenty of other forums to post at. No disrespect to any of you... but this is the playoffs and we wanna talk hockey! :hyper:

Chizip: mark my words--> the Canucks were a disgrace last night... but it is far from over... I'd be scared if I were you, 'cause the Canucks rock on the road.

Last edited:
:scream: so which Playoff thread are we using? Or are girls not 'cool' enough to talk about hockey? :(

I see alot of you posted in the other thread last night. :rolleyes: This place is getting weird.

the All First Round discussion here thread is used for talk about the 1st round, the NHL Playoffs thread is used for talk about the playoffs in genereal, duh :tongue: :wave:

oh and yes i am really scared. man i wish we had lost 6-0, then i'd really be confident and not scared like i am now.

and yes you girls' posts are more than welcome. they make my posts seem smart :wink:

i kid because i love :kiss:

Last edited:
you liked me before?

i said i was kidding, no offense intended

anyway, i cant wait for the game sat, it should be a doozy. the 'nucks will be pissed and determined and the blues will probably be a little too over confident, so it should make for a great game. another blues win of course, just much closer.

bear...ooops I mean Chizip...all that flashing....you know what will be really funny? If Vancouver turns it all around and kicks your Blues ass.:lmao::lmao:
I kid because I love. :wink:
Watch out. :p

Elvis said:

Your point?

Police officers often break the law, technically, in order to uphold the law.

Sicy's point is that Wanderer was rude, disrespectful, and she did nothing to deserve his sarcasm. It actually sounded like he does have PMS.

Personally, after being called a 'dumb ass' by him in my birthday thread, he isnt exactly on my 'a' list.

Neither instance deserves much respect of Wanderer, do they?

As for your own personal issues with mods/admins here, I think that's something you should deal with privately if you still have issues that are looming... and obviously are.

Sicy and other mods are here on their own time, are maintaining a very large community, and are learning as they go. Sicy has learned a lot of diplomacy over the course of time and has really been trying to be fair with everyone. This is something I very much respect, and appreciate, and it's a quality that is learned. It's also a quality that many people here lack.

Manda, you've been here long enough to know that if you've got a problem with any mods, or anything else, that you can email me. You have in the past, and I've done my best to help resolve certain issues.

I totally understand where Wanderer is coming from though. There are two threads for the playoffs both of them in the hundreds...and we arent allowed to open thread for our teams...give me a break. There is obviously enough people here that want to talk hockey and that those 8 seperate threads would be more managlable and easier to follow. I had to read 6 pages of comments and i was here LAST night.

I am not trying to fight with you but why the heck isnt there more then 2 threads for something that is regisitering so much attention...thats like says ok there is only one war thread and one US thread.

I'm opening a Edmonton V Dallas thread and if it gets erased then i will find out what your answer is. Thank you bye bye.

way not too freak out

we love you popangel

even if you are a wings fan

:hug::kiss: popangel:kiss::hug:

soooomebody is jealous

i told you i have plenty of hugs and kisses for everyone miss dress

:hug::kiss:missdress:kiss::hug:

see?

Wild 4 Avatars 2

AvsGirl41 said:
The Avs have many attractive players. And the most bachelors, according to Reinprecht. :)

Two hours until Minnesota realizes they aren't big boys just yet.
:evil:

SWEETREALITY

I have to continue reading this thread to see you devestated!

IN THE STATE OF HOCKEY!

I need a wild avatar NOW!

Go Wild

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
how young is the Wild organization?

We are three years old (and I have the right to say we because I do receive a paycheck from them). Last night was the first playoff victory ever for the franchise! Pretty exciting to have an area like this (Hockey is life here in Minnesota) to lose a franchise to Dallas - and regain one seven year later - and already be in the playoffs in three years.

Back
Top Bottom