NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah ok sure.. just let people do and say whatever they want :rolleyes:

Its about respect.

Now quit arguing with me :angry:

detroit hit post again, i mean not in a thread but a goal post, that must really have april's knickers in a knot

sicy go dancing, I'm done with you, you're dismissed

I'm going to try to keep out of this...but I'm wondering what the hell Sicy did to deserve to be spoken to that way. :sigh: She treats everyone with respect here. And the last time I looked the font isn't anywhere near brown. :angry:
I have it on the Vancouver game :hyper:
I love playoff hockey :hyper::hyper:

BAAAAAAAAH.

Well, at least we know one thing - Cujo had no problems in goal.

Also, Minnesota won. :D Yaaaay!

Mirrorball Girl said:
BAAAAAAAAH.

Well, at least we know one thing - Cujo had no problems in goal.

Also, Minnesota won. :D Yaaaay!
oh no no no! I do admit Minnesota played damn good tonight, but hopefully we'll wake up and sweep the rest of the games now

"It's the longest game in ducks franchise history.....oh wait....THEY SCORE!!!!"

I love that.......I love overtime in the playoffs!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4-0

It's pretty sweet, the Blues are gonna have home ice advantage for the next 2 rounds because the top 4 seeds are all gonna lose :wink:

Wow, triple overtime, 63 saves for Giguere, he has been awesome lately, he might win that series by himself.

It's only 1 game though, looooong way to go.

Lets Go Blues.

I watched a little of the Wild/Avs game during the break in the ducks/wings game......one word for the wild....SLOPPY!

hey a win is a win, give me a sloppy win compared to a well played loss any day of the week

True, but I hate how the wild play....give me a hard played game any day. I really like how the leafs play...with the body.

I hate the trap, and I hate no body contact in games.

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

I jinxed the Avs?

Gah.

Oh well. People can rip on Roy for his theatrics, but he's never pulled crap like throwing his helmet to delay the game. You either can stop the pucks, Rolston, or you can't. We'll break you yet. It's obvious. :madspit:

Sakic seems to be back though. That goal was beautiful. :drool:
And the AMP line will perk up, won't you boys?

But remind me why we aquired Bates Battaglia and Bryan Marchment again? Useless!

getting jealous missdress?

there are plenty of hugs and kisses to go around

im a very loving guy

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a goal!!!!

buahahahaha

nobody on this board is gonna like me by the time the playoffs are over

well you guys didnt like me in the first place, so no big loss i guess :wink:

Back
Top Bottom