NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
other people say they can see my sig angel maybe you are just confusing it with the XXX you see on your video rental boxes.

and give me a break, the playoffs are gonna bring out the competitive juices, so some good natured trash talking is gonna be expected. and as long as it doesn't degenerate into uncommunicable drivel, then i don't see anything wrong with it, it's part of the fun. lighten up and enjoy it.

by the way the team you like, which ever team it is, sucks.

:p

:wave: I have an idea!!! :hyper: Why don't we close this thread... and open up series specific threads.... 'cause some teams won't make it to the next round (*cough*St.Louis*cough*)... so I dunno... in the name of fairness. :shrug:

Chizip said:
by the way the team you like, which ever team it is, sucks.

:p

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:up: :up: :up:

I have no problem with the good-natured ribbing - but in more than one thread? We haven't had more than 15 unique posters in here - and often the posts read like a "chat" rather than content.

carry-on!

Who cares how many threads there are, this is the playoffs and the most important time of year for some of us.....if you dont want to read them dont go into them....seems simple enough for me...and i'm pretty dumb...well not really

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i am going to watch the play-offs just to enjoy the banter!

:up:
there'll be plenty of banter... witty banter... maybe chizip can provide some witless banter as well, just to balance things out :wink:

:lol:

i try to watch the play-offs every year. i really do enjoy hockey. i will however not claim i am a huge know it all fan when it comes to the sport because i am not. i do have my ex who is the bad kisser to thank for opening my eyes to the NHL and its glory. so i will just sit back and be amused by you all. ;) it is like being in a sports bar or at friends apartments to hear these comments. i love it.

Chizip said:
root for the blues, we need another supporter

I know that since his injury old Chris Pronger has put on some pounds...could use some sort of athletic supporter... maybe a Bro or manzeer?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
will cheer for the team that has the cutest guys and better looking uniforms. :sexywink:

Will you settle for the cutest fans? :sexywink:

Cujo
fat.gif

Michael Griffiths
ugly_man.gif

Chizip
pitt.jpg

That's you dipshit not me... stop trying to post pics of me that aren't real.

Hey Mike, like the Trapper John look!!! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom