NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think we should have 8 seperate series specific threads. easy to navigate, fast action, hard hitting, what more could ya ask for? or maybe just 4 since nobody cares about the east.

I understand the necessity for this... but I do agree with chizip that it will be difficult to navigate and discuss the different series going on...

Thanks for making this important though... glad to see that someone appreciates l'hockey...

this forum has very little users, whats the big fucking deal?? this IMPORTANT thread conspiracy again, moderators like doing that to make my eyes sore

like the threads are going anywhere if its not stapled important...

this thread is already a train wreck, like the other one, after it gets a few pages it becomes too cumbersome to navigate and people avoid long threads like the plague, thus no new posters will join in because they dont wanna go thru 50 posts to see whats going on

i think we all think you are doing a fdine job moderating, and appreciate the effort. keep up the good work!

Chizip said:
should be a cakewalk.
See. It's this kind of arrogant behaviour that is going to make me LAUGH IN YOUR FACE afte we pummel your asses! :mad:

:wave:

hey im just confident, no arrogance intended :wink:

but when all is said and done this is how all your players will look:

bertuzzi.gif

That's ok. :)

... because for the Canucks there will be a second round... sorry Chizip. :wink: :macdevil:

whatever, look at my face, :mad:, i'm obviously pissed

or am i constipated? hmm

:mad::mad::mad:

:angry: Why is your signature always red x's?!?@!? THAT pisses me off :mad:

8 1/2 hours and counting...............................................

my sig is red x's??

they work for me, are they red x's for other people?

popangel complimented my on my sig, so i think it may just be you

but if it pisses you off, then i guess it's a good thing :wink:

:shrug: I saw your sig for the first time yesterday and I must say it is cool. Too bad your not. :tongue:

... but it is red x's again. :|

baby if i was any cooler i'd be frozen

ok i'm pathetic, i admit it.

can you see it now popangel, or is it x's like for angel? i put in a nice little redwing salute for you :wink:

Why? We can't have two Radiohead threads, but playoffs are different - especially when all it is is pot-shots at each other?

[beavisvoice]uh, your team sucks![/beavisvoice]
[buttheadvoice]Yeah, your team sucks[/buttheadvoice]

sorry zoney.... hockey playoffs bring out the child in me.

*backs away from thread

nononononoononnoo -
Nothing wrong with the childishness - it is all part of the game - but two threads of it? And yes, I have PM'd a mod.

Carry-on - Big night tonight! Avs will get their medicine.
Go Wings!
Go Nucks!!!!

Angel said:
sorry zoney.... hockey playoffs bring out the child in me.

*backs away from thread

In regards to there being two NHL playoff threads....

There were about 3 threads last night, for each of the series that started. I merged them into one thread, and no one liked that, they wanted separate threads for each series. So, for the next round we can have threads for each of the series that are taking place.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Carry on. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom