NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, Chizip lied about that too! He created his profile that way, so he said anyway, so he could do a test to see if anyone would wish him a happy birthday. I'm not sure if he was joking though. I was about to wish him one, too, when I saw him stating it wasn't really his birthday, so I decided not to.

hey zone, thanks for the birthday wishes, although it was more like a sociological experiment than my real birthday

apparently that makes me an ass

oh well

Chizip said:
you said you were leaving!

you are a liar!!!!

unfreakinbelievable
I was sucked back into the bottomless depths of the dark side, Chizip. But the force is strong. There's still hope. Take my sword, Chizip, and together we'll fight for the common good known as Vancouver.

i will actually root for vancouver if we lose, as much as i hate those dirty sunsabitches right now.

so it's a good thing we wont lose.

woooooooooooooooooow, minny wins 3-2 in ot after blowing a 2 goal lead late!!!! game 7 tomorrow night, the blues arent the only ones choking! tomorrow will be a great night of hockey folks.

Michael Griffiths said:
LOL - a Canucks/Avs series would turn out to be a love fest! Pretty soon we'd be cheering for each other. As for your hockey knowledge, AvsGirl, I don't agree - you seem to know a lot about the history of the game that many of us don't. I had no idea about Plante and his self-knitted touques! And I'm sure Denver is a pretty good hockey city by now?

And thank-you MVD :)

:laugh: "No, really I mean it, go Canucks." "No, no no...go Avs!"

Jacques Plante will probably be my only moment of triumph. Thanks ESPN classic!

Everytime I think Denver is a good hockey city, they act like idiots and surprise me. :huh: Four years now of playoff Martin Skoula bashing is rather tiring, especially from the paid sportscasters. I think Greg deVries or Derek Morris could openly score for the opposition and still be praised for a good game. Oh well. :shrug:

Awww, Chizip. Is someone feeling left out? There's will always be a place for your mean clip art in a Vancouver-Avs series. :hug:

Awww, Chizip. Is someone feeling left out? There's will always be a place for your mean clip art in a Vancouver-Avs series

too bad its gonna be a blues-minnesota series

buahahahahahah

surckers

The Avs enjoy punishing themselves. That's all I can figure. They love the Game 7's!

Tying it in the last minutes of the game though. Damn. I am impressed. I just wish they could figure out how to score in the first two periods. :der: Hejduk, Tanguay where are you???

I can only hope that when the season ends, we get rid of some of the dead weight on this team. That is what dragged us down in the playoffs. Bob Hartley (and apparently Pierre Lacroix) had such a thing for lousy third-liners. I want to see Shantz, Keane, ("team leader" my ass) Aubin and Willsie gone. I'd throw Battaglia in there too, but we ought to give him another season sheerly for the high price we paid. :uhoh: They don't score and they are useless as grinders. I miss Stephane Yelle and Shjon Podein.

yea you guys love game 7's. what was the score to your last game 7? 7-0????

AvsGirl41 said:

:laugh: "No, really I mean it, go Canucks." "No, no no...go Avs!"

Jacques Plante will probably be my only moment of triumph. Thanks ESPN classic!

Everytime I think Denver is a good hockey city, they act like idiots and surprise me. :huh: Four years now of playoff Martin Skoula bashing is rather tiring, especially from the paid sportscasters. I think Greg deVries or Derek Morris could openly score for the opposition and still be praised for a good game. Oh well. :shrug:

Awww, Chizip. Is someone feeling left out? There's will always be a place for your mean clip art in a Vancouver-Avs series. :hug:
Bwahaha! Yes, but we would all miss his "art" on some level I'm sure. Chizip - you're always entertaining. Good times, good times.

Why do they bash Martin Skoula? I don't know enough about the Avs, as you can see. See, I shoudn't have admitted that. Now it looks like I know nothing about hockey. See, you shouldn't have admitted Jacques was the only thing you knew about either. It's all part of the game within a game, you see. :shifty:

This is awesome though! Leafs are going to game 7 as are the Canucks. If The Leafs play the Senators and the Canucks win tomorrow night, that will mean 3 Canadian teams in the playoffs this year! It'll almost be like old times again.

zonelistener said:
I love all the talk about a Canucks/Avs series when both of these teams haven't even gotten through the first round.

That's just because no one wants to talk about a Wild-anything series. :|

Back
Top Bottom