NHL on TSN: Classic Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
Is anyone in Canada watching these games? Right now it's the 1975 Canadians vs. The Red Army. It's old, but at least its hockey am I right? Glad they have the score overlay (with no time clock), but I could do without all the "factoids". Some of them are informative, but in the long run it takes away from the game. Anyway, it would be better if these were live games...but I take what I can get when it comes to lockout hockey...thanks TSN.

Oh bugger, I missed that one... Had it bookmarked too. :( I love the 70's Canadiens (particularly Guy Lafleur!), so the fact that they're getting even more coverage lately on the hockey channels makes me very glad.

Do you have NHL Network and ESPN Classic Canada? They show a lot of old hockey games as well as more recent games.

I HAD those channels when I had my dish, but then I moved...so no more NHL network or ESPN classics. :( I'll get over it, but I wish I could watch some of those old games.

Really, there's only so many times I can watch the 2004 playoffs.

Although, I could watch Todd Marchant's game seven goal against the Stars in '96 on a neverending loop.

:sexywink:

As I type, I'm now watching Oilers Classics on Sportsnet (west obviously). They're showing the Oilers vs. Flyers game from 1895? I think the Oilers win the cup again at the end of this game, could be wrong though. This is great I must admit. I just wish I had the dish so I could watch some of the other regions classic hockey (vancouver maybe on pacific).

Back
Top Bottom