NHL: Lets make a deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i say michael and i prove to each other who is truly the more knowledgable canuck fan. i dont doubt your a mega-fan, but im interested in seeing how i stack up against you.

how could we make this work? it would be fun.

Red Ships - I only became a true fan in 2000 when I moved to Van. But I did root for them in the playoffs (when they weren't playing Gretz and the Kings) throughout the 90s. So I have some background knowledge. We need an unbiased, mutual 3rd party member to deliver the questions. See you on top of the world...

Zoni - I'd be totally into that...IM, yes, IM...I have downloaded it now you know. Finally, I'm almost up to speed with all of you guys.

PS. Zoni, thanks agains for the nice sentiments of this big piece of land up here. I think you'd really like BC. Right now, I'm living in my home town again, smack dab in the Okanagan Valley (which resides on one of the biggest lakes in BC, Okanagan Lake)...if you ever come to BC, you shoud check this area out. It's the wine region of the country, very central California-ish. Also check out the Kootenies and, of course, the Coast. Oh, go up to Banff, Alb, too...the glacial Lake Louise is a must see. Forgive the size of this shot...but it gives you a good idea of the scenery...(I'm such a shameless promoter...maybe I should go into tourism.)

Lake_Louise1.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Griffiths said:
Red Ships - I only became a true fan in 2000 when I moved to Van. But I did root for them in the playoffs (when they weren't playing Gretz and the Kings) throughout the 90s. So I have some background knowledge. We need an unbiased, mutual 3rd party member to deliver the questions. See you on top of the world...

An unbiased member to moderate? Look no further. :wink:

PS- Will someone fix my discoball?

That green water is so cool....we drove to kananaskis one year...being there is person is just breathtaking.

But look what you'd be missing out on if you don't go in the winter. It may be colder, but it's so much more spectacular! Well, in this shot you can't see the tiel glacial water...but imagine if you could?

Lake_Louise2.jpg

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Oh, right, of course...yes. I'm having a rather bad case of amnesia this year...lifetime, actually...explains a few things.

*like an old man, mutters under his breath...and stumbles into corner

i can tell by the first picture that it wasn't taken in the winter time. i was just stating a fact that i would love to visit long as it is not during the winter time. and i am trying to imagine myself looking at the glacier and frozen pond with snow covered trees and all i can sense is my bones aching and me becoming annoyed.

;)

Now, now people...let's have a group hug! Don't you feel the love in the air??? In the frozen wintery air? That actually takes place in the summer? Don't you???!!! Come on, kisses for all (well, except Zoni :wink: ).

Back
Top Bottom