NHL Hockey Topic - All the News and Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
Nowhere topic, but since North America have a common hockey league, I thought we could share the news of our local and favorite teams.

My favorite : Canadiens, mouahahahahhaha.

Score against Buffalo yesterday :

Buffalo : 2
Montr?al : 5

Last night, Jos? Th?odore was injured and will not play tonight against the Flyers in Montr?al. Last week-end, wich was the last game of Montr?al before the game of yesterday (stil against Buffalo, but in Montr?al), the goaler Jeff Hacket was injured too and will not play for the next 6 weeks at least. Hey Buffalo, injuring our goalers is not the way to win the game. In fact, we called our school-team golers in Qu?bec (the Citadelles) and yesterday, Mathieu Garon proved that he could play in the NHL as good as he plays in the American League (he's the best goaler in his league).

Anyway, yesterday's game was very rough (where were the refs ???), but we won and tonight, the Flyers will eat dust (or ice).

cheers

------------------
Everything that tries to overpower the Gods are reduced to ashes by the Gods.

ARGH!@#%^%$&$^*%^(??#$?%

Buffalo is my favorite team...come to think of it I should see how my fantasy team did last night!!!

mad.gif

Well, my favorite team is the Pittsburgh Penguins (yes, I am well aware that they SUCK).

However, people were bitching at me for being canadian and not supporting a canadian team. So I went out and bought a Vancouver Canucks jersey. So yeah, Vancouver and Pittsburgh... woohoo! lol

*hangs head in shame*

On the plus side, the London Knights of the OHL will, next year, be playing within a 25 minute walk of my house, so I can go and see many more games.
smile.gif
GO KNIGHTS GO!

im a avalanche fan because they were a god awful team when they were up there in quebec when they played in front of 80 people in that crappy little arena

joe sakic and milan hejduk rule

adam foote, joel prpic and scott parker (6 minutes on the ice, 51 minutes in the box) are some of the toughest enforcers out there. though thats a little over the top, the team could do with players like witt, chara and kasparitis

also i like columbus blue jackets as well because they are a battling expansion team with promise
wink.gif

also geoff sanderson bares an uncanny resemblance to a justin langer who plays cricket all the way down here in west australia
http://www.waca.com.au/images/warriors/players/decor/module/players/Justin_Langer_photo.gif

youre wondering how i get hockey in australia?

pay tv
wink.gif

Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver:
im a avalanche fan because they were a god awful team when they were up there in quebec when they played in front of 80 people in that crappy little arena

the quebec nordiques had no problem with support at home. ownership saw greener pastures(literally) and robbed quebec city of their team.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

it's no secret if you've been around here prior to last June that I am a huge Devils fan; I hate the Avalanche, Rangers and Flyers

oh, too bad the Devils beat the Bruins tonight Clayton!

so nice, 5 straight wins for the Devs, things are really starting to role

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
it's no secret if you've been around here prior to last June that I am a huge Devils fan; I hate the Avalanche, Rangers and Flyers

oh, too bad the Devils beat the Bruins tonight Clayton!

so nice, 5 straight wins for the Devs, things are really starting to role

it's gonna be all leafs this year my friend. we're gonna enjoy mogilny's 40-odd goals.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

haha, the meesly devils have lost the last two to the StRangers! ha!

holik gonna look good as our 2nd line center!

and the flyers play the bee gee's and enya to get ready for their games. wooo nellie! they ain't goin' no where, ladies and gents!

kobayashi,
wait till next spring when mogilny implements his famous Hudini act

I dont know what you are yapping aobut Santa, the Rogers will have to win the next 20+ games to even things up with the Devils

hi Manda!

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 10-31-2001).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Go Flyers
tongue.gif

older sisters rule!
biggrin.gif

HJ, did I hear something about hte FLy-guys eatin what??

santa
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
kobayashi,
wait till next spring when mogilny implements his famous Hudini act
[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 10-31-2001).]

i'm sure one of our other character players can step it up on those nights.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

haha! 2 in a row is good enough for me right now.

but guess what, Wanderer? i made $400 big ones betting against you and your stinkin' devils last spring. so there
tongue.gif
!

what choke artists
redface.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom