NHL 2005-2006, the year Canadians and all hockey fans try to make up for a lost year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the cursary post to remind any leafs fans about how Toronto got spanked twice by Les Canadiens. Also, Toronto sucks.

:heart: I still love you losers, you have funny accents.

Canadiens1160 said:
Toronto got spanked twice by Les Canadiens. Also, Toronto sucks.

It's so good, it needs to be quoted twice.

Canadiens1160 said:
Toronto got spanked twice by Les Canadiens. Also, Toronto sucks.

:love:

:lol: Nice post, Canadiens! :up:

I'm going to the Canucks vs Minnesota game tonight. My last one of the season most likely. Hopefully my presence there will ensure a win. Every time I attend a game in person, we win. Go Canucks!

GibsonGirl said:
Things are looking good for the Habs. :drool:

:mad:

I think I can finally let this season go. Next year: Islanders!

Milburry will probably trade all the kids they brought up the last few weeks on his way out, who played amazingly. And in return, maybe he'll get us a couple of aged vets with bad knees! That would be grand!

UberBeaver said:

:mad:

I think I can finally let this season go. Next year: Islanders!

Milburry will probably trade all the kids they brought up the last few weeks on his way out, who played amazingly. And in return, maybe he'll get us a couple of aged vets with bad knees! That would be grand!

Haha...no, that sounds like the Rangers M.O. But hey, I can't make fun of the Rags now because they're playing better hockey than the Devils.

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Nice post, Canadiens! :up:

I'm going to the Canucks vs Minnesota game tonight. My last one of the season most likely. Hopefully my presence there will ensure a win. Every time I attend a game in person, we win. Go Canucks!

Lucky you :up:

I haven't been to any games this season :( but everytime I go they lose so it's probably best if I just watch them on tv for the rest of the season

Tonight's game is pay per view :madspit:

Last night was a fun game to be at. The Canucks sucked for the most part, but I'm so glad we won!

Carter scored with 6.1 seconds left in the 3rd to give us the 2-1 win. It was so incredibly noisy I thought my eardrums were going to explode! :lol:

My voice is gone from yelling so much. I really get into the spirit of the game, and my friend and I were having a blast screaming at the constant shitty passes that the Canucks were pulling.

Hopefully we'll manage to win against the Wild when we play them again tomorrow. :up:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Koivu scores the winning goal in overtime to beat Washington at the Centre Bell.

It doesn't get better than that!

The CBC summed up last night's game quite hilariously....
In case there were any lingering doubts, Montreal Canadiens goaltender Cristobal Huet proved Saturday that he owns the Boston Bruins.

huet.jpg

Bruins = pwn3d

Love,
Cristobal

Ha! The Habs owned the Bruins...again!

Nothing like defeating old rivals twice in close succession. :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Why are Boston and Montreal rivals? I never knew that.

Maybe not so much these days, but they were pretty big rivals in the 70s, what with nearly almost always facing off against one another in the playoffs.

Also, Boston has faced Montreal at least twice in recent first-round playoff series. Boston has had their asses beaten both times, with much bad blood between both cities with teh booing of national anthems in both arenas, and such. Boston fans like to throw shit on the ice when they lose, as well.

Last time they played in the post season, Montreal climbed back from a 3-1 series deficit to defeat the Bruins.

EDIT: Way to keep up teh hockeh thread, Steph :bonodrum:

Last edited:
We have 4 games left, and need to win them all in order to make it to the playoffs. Is it possible? Maybe. I don't know.

It's hard to keep the hope alive when your team is not living up to its potential. I'm thinking positive though, and am hoping for an Easter miracle!

My Boy Thornton Had 7 assists in less than 24 hours.

He is so the MVP look at the team before the trade and then look at them after the trade.

He also tied Jagr in points. So he could win the ross too!!!!!!

JOE THORNTON FOR PRESIDENT

The Habs played like a bunch of kids on a home made rink tonight. :grumpy: I sacrificed a movie to stay home and watch this? :madspit:

Well, you probably figured I would say this at some point.

Go Stars. Stanley Cup and NBA Championship in the same building? Oh, that sounds sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom