NHL 2005-2006, the year Canadians and all hockey fans try to make up for a lost year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Ahahaha! So true. Who was it, do you know?

No, sorry I don't recall......

So Montreal lost but wow, that was one incredible goal from Jason Spezza!!

And to compensate for the Habs' loss, the Pens got their first win! Lemieux got something like 2 goals, 3 assists - don't count him out just yet folks!!

ladywithspinninghead said:

No, sorry I don't recall......

So Montreal lost but wow, that was one incredible goal from Jason Spezza!!

And to compensate for the Habs' loss, the Pens got their first win! Lemieux got something like 2 goals, 3 assists - don't count him out just yet folks!!

That was a great goal by Spezza. One of the commentators said it was like a Guy Lafleur-type goal.

Lemieux and Crosby played well last night. Crosby drew six penalties the other night against Florida, which is a sign of great player...

I'm wondering if that Montreal player you mentioned is Radek Bonk? He was on Ottawa before the lockout.

boosterjuice said:

...The day is coming where fans in Edmonton will able to display the blinding optimism currently being enjoyed by fans of the Canadians.

r3978901028.jpg

2 in a row Booster...:up: :up:

You know, I can't say I'm suprised that Pittsburgh is 4th or 5th from the bottom of the league right now... Most goals against in the league, by a margin of something like 6 or 8 goals. I'm not happy about that... but, considering this, I suppose its some consolation that they aren't in last. Mario really needs to invest in some defensemen.

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
You know, I can't say I'm suprised that Pittsburgh is 4th or 5th from the bottom of the league right now... Most goals against in the league, by a margin of something like 6 or 8 goals. I'm not happy about that... but, considering this, I suppose its some consolation that they aren't in last. Mario really needs to invest in some defensemen.

And perhaps a new goalie too? :hmm:

Although they got another win last night and against the Devils too!! :up:

Who saw the Habs? They scored with 8 seconds remaining then scored in overtime!!

Ottawa just beat Buffalo 10-4!!!! These are starting to look like football scores. Ottawa's offence continues to amaze me. As of Nov 3, they'll have 3 players in the top 4 for point lead (Spezza, Alfredsson, and Heatly).

boosterjuice said:
Ottawa just beat Buffalo 10-4!!!! These are starting to look like football scores. Ottawa's offence continues to amaze me. As of Nov 3, they'll have 3 players in the top 4 for point lead (Spezza, Alfredsson, and Heatly).

And after last night, probably just a matter of time before Havlat joins them!

:wink:

I'm smiling because the Oilers just beat the best team in the NHL (Detroit) to extend their winning streak to 4 games!!!

ladywithspinninghead said:
Who saw the Habs? They scored with 8 seconds remaining then scored in overtime!!

Kick ass I know. Die hard Montreal fan here since 1986. Yeah I was just a little kid and I jumped on the Montreal bandwagon because my mom was cheering for the Flames so I had to go with the other team.

boosterjuice said:
:wink:

I'm smiling because the Oilers just beat the best team in the NHL (Detroit) to extend their winning streak to 4 games!!!

I saw highlights from that game on TSN! First thing I thought, boosterjuice must be happy. :wink:

fah said:
Canucks - Undefeated at home :dance:

Oh yeah! :dance:

And I agree with what you said earlier. Our penalty box parade has been quite frustrating lately. Hopefully tonight's game against Calgary will have a good outcome!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I hate to say it, but I have watched maybe a handful of games this year. :reject:

I forgot how cute some of the Tampa Bay Lightning players are. :whistle: (Yes, I can admit one of the reasons I used to adore hockey was the attractiveness of some of its players :wink: )

Hate to derail this thread but check out Sheldon Souray....now I know why he was able to marry a former Baywatch babe...

And speaking of Tampa, Montreal`s going to kick their butt tonight! :yes:

With 3 minutes left in the third, Pittsburgh and Montreal are tied 2-2(This is an update for those people without radios, television, internet connections that only link to Interference.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom