Nhl 2002/2003

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pinkfloyd

War Child
Starts Today ! , atleast for me , ups delivery in a few hours of PC-CD " NHL 2003 " hehehheheheheh , it's too expensive for me to go on *real * matches so .................
Let comp pre-season begin !!!!!!!!
ANd Bruins will have a great season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :yes: :lol: :censored: :der:

hrmph!

no vid's for me this year, but i will have the center ice package giving me tons of games on the toob.

go 'gers!

Awww, man, I'd love the center ice package. I'll bet it's too expensive, though. Well, I'm all excited cause I'm going to a game in 2 weeks!!! Detroit at Minnesota, October 19th. Superb seats, too!!! CAN'T WAIT!

no disk said:
it's not too outrageous, mirrorball girl.

the package runs around $140 for the season.

Really?? Hmmm... what if you got it, like, halfway through the season? Is it a monthly thing? (Or, I could call my cable company instead of asking you everything...) :)

Mirrorball Girl said:
Awww, man, I'd love the center ice package. I'll bet it's too expensive, though. Well, I'm all excited cause I'm going to a game in 2 weeks!!! Detroit at Minnesota, October 19th. Superb seats, too!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Lucky!!!! I'm pissing all my money away on concerts, which is why I can;t go to any games this year. :mad:

Have fun and kidnap Malts for me, 'k? ;)

$140 is the cost no matter when you get it.

and i believe the first week of the season is previewed for free if you have digital cable. the channels are in the 600's somewhere.

Go Avalanche!

All will bow before Colorado.

:bow:

And this will be the year of Martin Skoula. Every Denver sports analyst will be forced to sing his praises. And I will laugh and be able to say "I told you so!"

Elisabeth

AvsGirl41 said:
Go Avalanche!

All will bow before Colorado.

:bow:

:wink:

Yeah, after that sucktacular game 7 against the Suck Wings last year, you know Colorado will want revenge.

avalanche.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Lucky!!!! I'm pissing all my money away on concerts, which is why I can;t go to any games this year. :mad:

Have fun and kidnap Malts for me, 'k? ;)

Well, frankly, I wish I were pising away all of my money on concerts as well. But since nobody except CREED seems to find it necessary to come to Madison, I don't have any concerts to piss away my money on. (Although I did see The Frames a few days ago, and they were quite good.)

Hopefully Malts' back will feel better by then. Otherwise, don't worry, I'll kidnap anyone who makes the mistake of getting too close. :mac:

Also, ooooh, I have digital cable. I'll have to figure out which channels are supposed to have center ice.

Last edited:
Foxxern said:

:wink:

Yeah, after that sucktacular game 7 against the Suck Wings last year, you know Colorado will want revenge.

avalanche.gif

LOL, exactly! Everyone is underestimating us because of that terrible game....they will soon see.

And we've got Roy determined to retire on top...everyone thinks he's done. When Roy is determined to win, he is amazing...But he *is* in denial about that Game 7, so... :eyebrow:

Elisabeth

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to a close second place..........

GO OILERS GO!!!!!

I love hockey!

I am having a FLYERS PARTY TONITE!!!!!! finally there are others :D

*though Barber is still sorely missed, Clarke is in the dog house, and all the rest of the players with him

Mirrorball Girl said:

Hopefully Malts' back will feel better by then. Otherwise, don't worry, I'll kidnap anyone who makes the mistake of getting too close. :mac:

Also, ooooh, I have digital cable. I'll have to figure out which channels are supposed to have center ice.

Yeah, Shanny, too.

I can't wait, tho. Time for Dave and Joey :)drool: ) to prove they can win the Cup! :up:

oh man. and another season starts.

the flyers make me wanna cry............................

indeed , my bruins ...jesus ... another year ... i hope i'll live long enough to see B's as Stanley Cup champions

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

pinkfloyd said:
indeed , my bruins ...jesus ... another year ... i hope i'll live long enough to see B's as Stanley Cup champions

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well, they managed to beat the Avs for the first time in four years.... :mad:

It's like last season never ended, except that Foppa is on the ice.

Elisabeth

AvsGirl41 said:

Well, they managed to beat the Avs for the first time in four years.... :mad:

It's like last season never ended, except that Foppa is on the ice.

Elisabeth

Well, if Patrick Roy would stop acting like he's Joe Sakic and not come out of his crease everytime the puck crossed the red line...

JK!:wink:

walkon11 said:

Well, if Patrick Roy would stop acting like he's Joe Sakic and not come out of his crease everytime the puck crossed the red line...

JK!:wink:

Ugh, I know! In his next life, maybe he'll come back as a forward.

Part of that is Bob Hartley's fault...Roy pretty much runs the team and gets to do whatever he wants. It extends even to which players get benched. "Oh, you don't argue with St. Patrick, Montreal learned that lesson..." :huh:

I think this should be Aebischer's year.

Elisabeth

it's only a beginning , nothing really matters , i remember in year 2000 , first two games 5-0 , 6-0 i think against Flyers , after that ......
Who knows , i will cheer for Bruins even if the team will have no stars at all , for the love of the game .

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2-0 start for the Devils, if they pick up another scorer during the season they will be very dangerous with their goaltending, physical yet mobile defense, and speedy forwards -- Patrick Elias needs to step up and have a year like he's capable of having, needs to score 35 to 40 goals, Gomez and Friesian need to bounce back too

WTF

I don't get it , why No hockey on national tv dammit???!!!!!

, and ESPN a few games a week ,
what's going on ??????????

, i have nothing against baseball or football but i want coolest game on earth to have more air time .

:censored: :mad: :mad: :mad: :huh: :scream:

Re: WTF

pinkfloyd said:
I don't get it , why No hockey on national tv dammit???!!!!!

, and ESPN a few games a week ,
what's going on ??????????

, i have nothing against baseball or football but i want coolest game on earth to have more air time .

:censored: :mad: :mad: :mad: :huh: :scream:

Supposedly, the ratings "just aren't there." :huh: But with no media publicity *for* the games, the ratings never go up! Look at the lack of Stanley Cup publicity and coverage compared to *any* other championship series/game.

When the Avs won the Cup, the ratings were pretty decent and Entertainment Weekly made the crap comment "apparently, people still care about hockey." I wrote them a nasty letter. :p

I don't particularly blame the NHL, I blame the sports media in general...they are determined to think of hockey as nothing but a violent bunch of mullet-sporting goons.

I prefer hockey as a obscure sport anyway.

Elisabeth

Re: Re: WTF

AvsGirl41 said:

I don't particularly blame the NHL, I blame the sports media in general...they are determined to think of hockey as nothing but a violent bunch of mullet-sporting goons.

true, so many people I talk to say hockey is just a violent sport with very little talent involved, which just kinda makes me scratch my head. and it is definitely not more violent than football.

hockey is kind of fun as a smaller sport though, I agree...it kinda feels like a little hockey community :D

anyway, random question, ratings made me think of it: anyone watch NHL Coolshots?? that was my fave show for the longest time ever, but I don't know when it is on anymore.

Hockey an obscure sport??
Eh?
That wasn't a Canadian writing I suppose!

Anyhow, my Mario is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!
He got 3 points so far tonight...after tonight's game, he'll be the leading scorer in the NHL! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my boy!!!

In other news....what's going on with Jose Theodore??
Too much pressure??
I can't believe they're starting with Hackett tomorrow night...

Wow, I've been away from this website since the last major sporting event (World Cup) and I don't recognize anyone here...Hi Wanderer by the way! I found this forum - I thought it was lost!!

Back
Top Bottom