Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
such as me.

There are a lot of asians i knew with that last name.

oh and by the way, my vote for magnificent is genuine, just thought i'd let you know, at least i've got one person kind of on my side..

Haha, I'm sort of talking about Aboriginal place names and languages, but yeah, Ng seems to be a pretty common name in parts of SE Asia... doesn't matter I guess, but I like that Maori has it too.

I'm glad. I'm not crazy about it - to me it could have just as well been a forgotten song on Hutdab. Nothing especially interesting going on...

Well that's slightly positive :)

Now listening to the Magnificent single, well Breathe off it. This is a NICE recording! It's very crisp!

I am going to take a nap. I have another final today that i haven't even started studying for. Not actually that nervous though.

Well that was bullshit. The final was the midterm with three new questions. Because I didn't study I missed the same exact questions I missed the first time :lol:. Well, that just means I ended up missing 2 questions again.

Hello Superfriends :hug:
Sorry for the driveby, but I have to go to Kickboxing. Before I go though, I wanted to share some wonderful news I just found out. Remember this?

sidenote: I'm doing a food assessment for my nutrition course. I had to keep a record of everything I consumed for 3 days. For whatever reason, I decided to do this the weekend of March 14, when this city was celebrating St Paddy's. As it turns out, on Sat I had more than 4000 calories. I had toast and a banana for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole for dinner, and then the rest of the night was margaritas, pints of guinness, and shots of irish mist. I can't believe I'm submitting this for a grade.

It turns out I got a 100 on the assignment. LOL class average was a 90. I rule.

The next few weeks should be less hectic. So I'll be back soon! :bigsloppysmooches:

Listening to Travis' DI list, celebrating the fact that finals are almost ever, kinda sad that Dom Deluise has passed on :(.

Got to do readings for class today, yippee.

How'd your exams go?

Well, as it turns out, I could have substituted my grade on the final exam in geology for my entire grade in the class. Now, since I took it pass/no credit, all I needed was a C. If I could have been POSITIVE that i was getting a C on the final, I would've done it, but since I wasn't SURE, I decided to just go ahead and see what happens. Won't know til at least tomorrow.

The Video II final was a joke though. It was the midterm with three new questions.

Also, I'm doing a running diary of Travis' DI list, and Thor has returned home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom