NFL Week 5... The Return of He Hate Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
xfl3.jpg

that's right people... forget about the Giants and Jets having less combined wins at Giants Stadium than either the Dolphins or the Cowboys... forget about the Raiders being old... the Bills needing OT to beat the Bungles... Dante Hall returning ANOTHER kick for the still undefeated Chiefs... Emmitt Smith running for negative yards in his return to Dallas... forget it all... the big story this week has got to be Rod Smith... AKA He Hate Me, the poster boy for the ineptitude of the now defunct XFL... returning a kick 100 yards for a touchdown for the undefeated... yes that's right... UNDEFEATED carolina panthers. ok not really... but i did find it quite funny.

Ya think Spurrier misses Stephen Davis?
Ya think Cowher misses Kordell?
Ya think Al Davis misses the big picture?

The week of the big returns:
1. Emmit Back to Dallas, -1 yard and arm in a sling, then bawl your eyes out at a press conference...friggin retire already.

2. Mariucci back to SF...a 24-17 loss, but repsectable play vs a Niners team which is in disarray

3. Holmgren back to GB, a 35-13 pasting and the Seabags return to reality.

Emmitt has had his glory and it's time to call it a night. It will be many a moon before anyone matches what he's done. Personally I don't like Dallas at all so he can go;)

I think it is amazing what Frerotte has done in the absense of Dante Culpepper. Randy Moss is on fire! I only wish Cris Carter were still around!

I hear Edgerrin James (The Edge) is coming back to Indy, as if they need him, but he couldn't hurt the offensive machine!

Looks like the Eagles and Redskins will struggle back and forth this year, but my bet is at least one will see a wild card berth.

Steve Mariuchi still has a career? Or does he?

Bill Parcels you are a traitor to the Giants and should be executed as such by removal from the league.

BTW, my name is a reference to a childhood nickname because when I was very young some people thought I looked like the little girl on the Bewitched reruns. I do have a cat though, and he's gay, remember the thread in zoo confessionals?;)

Oh, and He Hate Me is :laugh: :lmao:

More NFL!!!! Bring it on, is anybody else ready for some football?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom