NFL Thread Part Three, Take Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle 31 - Washington 24

Carolina 16 - Chicago 7

Denver 27 - New England 24 ohmy:

Indy 34 - Pittsburgh 17

new england 27 - denver 13

pittsburgh 20 - indy 17

carolina 20 - chicago 10

seattle 24 - washington 6

Denver 24
NE 21
Denver wins when a snow plow clears a path for them but not for NE.

Seattle 21
Redskins 17

Bears 17
Carolina 13

Colts 34
Steelers 21
the last 2 Steeler touchdowns are 'oh by the way' touchdowns after the game is out of hand and we put in our second string D.

Denver 50
NE 20

Seattle 20
Redskins 21

Bears 2
Carolina 1

Colts 100
Steelers 10

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Seattle 28 - Washington 3

Too much Shaun Alexander, too little Redskins offense.

Carolina 21 - Chicago 10
game will be close heading into the end of the third quarter... each team will get a touchdown via defense or special teams... rex grossman's inexperience will be fully exposed by john fox. panthers pull away late.

New England 24 - Denver 17
close game throughout with brady leading a montana-esqe two minute drill to win the game late.

Indianapolis 42 - Pittsburgh 21
over flow of emotion will lead to an early indy turnover... add that with the rust from not playing a meaninful game for a month, and pittsburgh could jump out to an early two touchdown lead... but once indy gets clicking, they'll steamroll all over pittsburgh. once indy gets up, expect rothelisberger to be running for his life.

Colts to Start Tee Martin in Hopes of Finally Winning a Title

Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy announced today that the team has added Tee Martin to its playoff roster and will start the former national championship-winning Tennessee Volunteers quarterback this Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the divisional round of the AFC playoffs.

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume5/2006-0111-manning.html

Wow,

where's the Bears love?

I will be at the game cheering them on.

FINAL SCORE

Bears - 13
Other Team - 10

Hewson said:
Must be a huge fan if you don't know who they'e playing.

LOL, I suppose I could have written out Carolina Panthers, just figured that everyone in an NFL thread would already know that.

As long as we are stating the obvious, might I point out that there is already a game with results we could examine.

WEEK 11

Bears WIN

Bears - 13
Panthers - 3

Panthers had 3 fumbles

The Bears sacked Delhomme 8 times.

The Bears intercepted Delhomme 2 times.

Any more obvious things that you would like to see written out to add validity to the post, let me know.

:wink:

Can't tell if you are being serious, or just difficult. I may show my age here, but I remember the Punky QB most with his Adidas head bands.

And back on topic....

BEARS WILL WIN.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom