NFL Thread Part Three, Take Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:

or, my favorite "Tom Brady is soooooooooo hot!!"

Hey, it's not my fault I think Tom Brady is a damn fine looking guy. :wink: Even if he had a creepy neck bread ala Kyle Orton people would still like him.

I know you're not, but I can't stand it when I get lumped into the catagory of stupid female fan just because I happen to find someone on the team attractive.

DaveC said:

No.

Patriots fans have absolutely ZERO right to keep whining after today if the Colts move on.

No. No right.

:|

Boy, talk about missing the point...

The Drew Rosenhaus bit was an allusion to a commercial that aired last night during the playoff games.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I know you're not, but I can't stand it when I get lumped into the catagory of stupid female fan just because I happen to find someone on the team attractive.

Hell, I'll freely admit that when women's sport is on I take a look at how attractive they are. It's human nature.

But to base your entire fandom on the fact that you find one player particularly good-looking, and then to jaw every other fan of that sport like you've been a fan since you were born is not cool, and unbelievably frustrating.

We've got at least a dozen of those in res. :|

speedracer said:

Boy, talk about missing the point...

The Drew Rosenhaus bit was an allusion to a commercial that aired last night during the playoff games.

OK...

I didn't see it. The power went out here and I had to keep updating the score on my cell phone internet. My mistake. :up:

DaveC said:

OK...

I didn't see it. The power went out here and I had to keep updating the score on my cell phone internet. My mistake. :up:

The commercial was for the NFL network, and was just a bunch of clips of fans saying various things before the season. "Mike Holmgren's gotta go." "Chad Johnson? Never heard of him." "Man, I wish Drew Rosenhaus were my agent." They air a commercial like this every playoff season.

Carry on.

Pats fans I feel your pain. Trust me, you will feel better in a week or so. That is unless, your favorite NFL player goes down on the second play of the game, and then half of your Offensive line declares for the NFL. Arrgh. But I really am better :|

Luckily for me, I am a 49'ers fan, so I have nothing to worry about come playoff time, these days except who will be drafted.

ljclary said:

True that..and from a Pats fan...Yup that put a huge pit in my stomach...I don't care how many calls the Pats did not get in their favor...YOU DO NOT TURN THE BALL OVER AND EXPECT TO WIN!!!!

F-it...I hate the Colts...Damn it.

i'm getting a sense of deja vu...

:wink:

I am now fully ready to admit that Peyton is a total choke artist.

This is the worst performance in a playoff game I've seen by such a good quarterback.

That call may give the Colts the game.

One of the worst calls I have seen in a long time.:madspit:

And I don't care who wins.

Does anybody know the actual NFL rule?

Seems a bit odd that if Troy Polamalu had just stayed down, he'd have been credited with the interception, but that he lost it when he tried to get up.

DaveC said:

I am now fully ready to admit that Peyton is a total choke artist.

This is the worst performance in a playoff game I've seen by such a good quarterback.

I agree, Peyton is a great quarterback but until he proves he can win the big games, well.

pepokiss said:
Well.. the game is really interesting now... :hmm:

:hyper:

True, that call is like an NHL call, they give the losing team powerplays so they can get back in the game. Sure enough, Colts are back in the game.

It was a yawnfest for a longtime.

If the Steelers lose this game. the blame goes to one man.

Bill Cowher.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roeslethberger (sp?) made an amazing tackle especially for a QB.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

LETS GO COLTS!!!

man I LOVE THIS GAME

4 hours, but in 2 second you can turn it over like THAT!!

I cannot stand it when coaches throw away timeouts to ice the kicker.

WIDE RIGHT, i guess icing the kicker worked here.

Vanderjagt rarely misses. WOW!!!

Mike Vanderjagt blows it. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Kicker is the toughest job, you can get fired from week to week, either goat or hero. It sucks.

Not his fault though, the played like shit all day, and only are in the game because of horrid ref call and the fumble at the end. plus a 46 yder ain't a gimmee although he wasn't even close.

the pats might have lost and i tip my hat to the broncos

but let me just say

baaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahahahhaahah

well, they almost pulled it off...

but as they say in New England, "the more things change, the more they stay the same." :evil:

congratulations to all the Steeler fans...

thanks indy... from all the pats

where's peyton???

peyton!!!

:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom