NFL Thread Part Three, Take Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Kitten said:

I really do have too many hurtful personal problems right now to take your abuse, why am I even here? To hide from reality.

By my count, we're up to three forum sections where you've been an issue. I'm sorry if you are having personal problems, but you don't do yourself any favors when you act like you do here.

U2ME3 said:

The reception for the team was unusually stilted, partially due to the cold
The Onion is slipping.
This story is to easily identifiable as phony because of this line.
The weather here at the time of the article was April like.:wink:

phanan said:

By my count, we're up to three forum sections where you've been an issue. I'm sorry if you are having personal problems, but you don't do yourself any favors when you act like you do here.

As I explained before, I am NOT an issue on PLEBA. Go read it if you don't believe me. I had problems on FYM because my beliefs were unpopular with the majority there(I'm not a leftwing extremist) You guys are just messing with me, and there's no need to! You got on my case because I hated Tom Brady. Who are you, his mothers? Nobody picks on the ones who diss TO. I am a good football fan, I can be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

As I explained before, I am NOT an issue on PLEBA. Go read it if you don't believe me. I had problems on FYM because my beliefs were unpopular with the majority there(I'm not a leftwing extremist) You guys are just messing with me, and there's no need to! You got on my case because I hated Tom Brady. Who are you, his mothers? Nobody picks on the ones who diss TO. I am a good football fan, I can be a lot of fun.

perhaps that has something to do with TO being a douchebag.

you defend TO, and you bash Tom Brady, and you wonder why people think you're nuts.

:shrug:

I'm at a loss.

and on a side note, i'm not a left wing extremist either. i consider myself a moderate, and if you really want to get technical, i'm registered as a republican, even though i don't always vote that way, i have certain leanings in that direction... more so than to the left.

and i'm still able to post in FYM and have free, open mind discussions.

but alas, if i was to go into FYM and make some outlandish statement that goes against all conventional wisdom, and then yell at people who tried to debunk my cockamaymee statements, i probably wouldn't last there very long, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom