NFL Superbowl thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Phil Simms has 'Voice Immodulation Syndrome'
jacobsilj.jpg

Well just what I said I didn't want has happened a lot. It's a blooper bowl, a comedy of errors game, and that's how it will be portrayed in the highlights throughout history. All those drops because of the rain are bad for BOTH teams. Neither can show their true potential when they can't execute the way they are capable of doing.

I can see that the Colts are showing their superiority on both sides of the ball, and it will be shame if something fucks up and they don't win because they are clearly the best team. But again, with the rain, we'll never know what either team could really do. It's really not fair to them both. Maybe they should make all future Super Bowls indoors.

AMAZING performance... I loved it

of all the ones I've seen, ever:

1 - U2
2 - Prince
3 - Aerosmith/Nsync
4 - the Rolling Stones
5 - No Doubt/Sting
6 - Paul McBoring

the game is made for errors, and we have yet to see someone to claim for MVP

all i can say is that I'm really enjoing it

:yes:

Along with All Along the Watchtower and Proud Mary.

That was fanfuckingtastic.

U2Kitten said:
But again, with the rain, we'll never know what either team could really do. It's really not fair to them both. Maybe they should make all future Super Bowls indoors.

It's football. This game should be played in the snow every year. It's also the first time that it's ever been bad weather for a Super Bowl so lets not relegate the game to domes quite yet.

kellyahern said:
"Purple Rain"

heh, very appropriate

:yes: it's really pouring down there.

the song on the pregame, was that cirque de soleil's version of one :scratch:

Mr. Brown just said that each second of a commercial cost $85,000.

I loved the one with the office workers trying to survive the workweek in the jungle.

That Sheryl Crow hair color one was pretty damned sad. Really, Sheryl? Shilling for hair color now? Pity.

LemonMacPhisto said:
:yes:

Along with All Along the Watchtower and Proud Mary.

That was fanfuckingtastic.

IF there WAS a room on that stadium, he'd a blown it off! That was amazing! All the naysayers can eat the Purple dust!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom