NFL Predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
With Training Camp starting it's time for preseason predictions!

AFC
1. Colts- South
2. Broncos- West
3. Dolphins- East
4. Bengals- North
5. Chiefs- WC
6. Patriots- WC

NFC
1. Giants- East
2. Seahawks- West
3. Panthers- South
4. Vikings- North
5. Redskins- WC
6. Cardinals- WC

Superbowl- Colts vs. Panthers
Winner- Colts

Screwtape2 said:

Winner- Colts

0116kicker.jpg

This is really going to start already? Can we please wait on the trash talking until the Red Sox fall out of first please? I can only concentrate on so many things at once?:eyebrow:

Snowlock said:

What did you guys think of Childress out there?

I liked him, he didn't do that much because Reid called the plays but he was certainly knowledgable. Of course, if you ask T.O., he was antagonizing him. He just kept saying, "Hey Terrell.":tsk:

T.O. is a complete and total jackass, every Philly fan was glad to get rid of him, and we'd feel real sorry for Dallas fans getting him if they weren't such frontrunners!

Yeah, didn't TO tell Childress "not to speak until spoken to" and Childress shut up? I'm not too sure about him and wish he wasn't in my purple.

It was reported last night that Reggie Bush may hold out for the entire season. :huh:

I have an honest question: What good does this really do him? Will he get paid more next year after not playing for a year? It just seems. . .odd. (and not to mention greedy)

WildHoneyAlways said:
It was reported last night that Reggie Bush may hold out for the entire season. :huh:

I have an honest question: What good does this really do him? Will he get paid more next year after not playing for a year? It just seems. . .odd. (and not to mention greedy)

Have they decided what they are doing with Mccallister yet?

phillyfan26 said:

:no:

Redskins will win the NFC East. :wink: The Cowboys will be sunk by their "secret weapon", and Eli will set the league record for most interceptions in a single game when they play the Panthers in the wild card game. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

i like this guy

he knows his stuff

so i've started work on my children's book

for sale right next to some other hack's piece of fiction

here is my prediction

i predict a 16-0 season

i'll throw 52 touchdowns and 0 interceptions

at least

and of course three straight playoff victories

superbowl xli here i come

i mean "we"

here "we" come

mvp mvp mvp

and screw that receiver guy

what was his name?

Donovan McNabb said:

i like this guy

he knows his stuff

so i've started work on my children's book

for sale right next to some other hack's piece of fiction

here is my prediction

i predict a 16-0 season

i'll throw 52 touchdowns and 0 interceptions

at least

and of course three straight playoff victories

superbowl xli here i come

i mean "we"

here "we" come

mvp mvp mvp

and screw that receiver guy

what was his name?

you're funnier in person

I'm real excited about the Dolphins!

I'm not a real fan of pro football, but my dad's been a Dolphins fan since the late '60s.

Hooray to Miami for having the first competent quarterback since Dan Marino :up:

It's too early for this, with Training Camp just getting underway. I do think that it's wide open and that there are at least 6 teams you could predict would win it all and I'd think it was a reasonable choice. Being a Steeler fan, I hope we repeat but I doubt it will happen. As for Bush, I think he and his agent are just posturing, but, the fact is that there have been no negotiations, so, that's kind of scary. Hope it works out, though. Go Yankees.

the Patriots will play in the 'Big Game' (again), probably against Carolina (again).

The teams to watch this year are the Bengals, if Palmer recovers well enough, & the AZ Cardinals.

Steelers be damned :madspit:

Last edited:
I wonder if Steve smith is just going to light the league up with keyshawn across from him..teams are actually going to have to somewhat respect keyshawn

-Arun

i doubt playoffs this year for my Packers, but i do think they'll suprise some people this year. this will be a great team in 2-3 years.

mikal said:
i doubt playoffs this year for my Packers, but i do think they'll suprise some people this year. this will be a great team in 2-3 years.

I sure hope so! :yes:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm real excited about the Dolphins!

I'm not a real fan of pro football, but my dad's been a Dolphins fan since the late '60s.

Hooray to Miami for having the first competent quarterback since Dan Marino :up:

:hyper: :up:

I'm planning on going to at least one game this season instead of boringly watching it at my dad's.

Back
Top Bottom