NFL, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least you still picked the Dolphins way back when...

The Jets are awful. I know they are home next week, but it's gonna be tough for them to beat Miami. Hopefully Favre can pull out one more good game.

my pre-season dream of chad pennington coming into the meadowlands and knocking the jets out of the playoffs on the last game of the season to make all those sniveling little jet fans who trashed their pennington jerseys and bought one year favruh jerseys instead is still alive :drool:

What a dilemma for Jets fans.

Root for their team to lose so the Patriots don't get in, or root for their team to win so Pennington doesn't get in.

It's hard being a poor Jets fan.

^You're getting ahead of yourself, the Pats still have to beat Buffalo for that to be the case. (plus the J-E-T-S could still win in as wildcard if Baltimore loses, so the Jets will have reason to try regardless of Pats/Bills outcome)

the last page from your official 2008 NFL Jets Calander...

december_is_pennington_month.jpg

:drool:

I love the NFL. Heave a snow boulder into a crowd of fans, 10K fine. Do a snow angel, 10K fine. Of course Welker could ask his teammate how to pay the fine...

Straight cash, homey

I'd pay it in unrolled pennies.

So, how many passes do you think the Eagles will throw against the Cowboys tomorrow? Keep in mind that Dallas' secondary is easily the worst part of their defense.

The over/under is 55.

Here's what I hope happens.

Eagles win, Bears lose, Bucs lose, Eagles are in (I think the Bears match up poorly against the Texans and the Bucs will take the Raiders too lightly and be surprised).
Falcons win, Panthers win.
NFC
Byes:
Giants
Panthers
Eagles at Vikings
Falcons at Cards

Miami and NE both win but Miami's in. Baltimore beats a pitiful Jags team.

AFC
Byes:
Titans
Steelers
Ravens at Dolphins
Colts at Chargers

Great matchups, particularly in the AFC.

And I hope Detroit wins today. I don't want to see an 0-16 team a year after a 16-0 team. What's left besides 19-0 at that point? And if last years Pats couldn't do it, ain't nobody doing 19-0 anytime soon.

Ryan Lindell hit a Beckhamesque bender just now in 50 mph winds in Buffalo.

EDIT: Gostkowski too.

You can't challenge the spot of the ball if the play didn't result in a first down? That's some serious bullshit.

Brad Childress is possibly the worst in-game coach in the history of mankind.

I don't know why I get such pleasure in seeing Chicago fall over.

If you've lived around Bears fans for many years and their constant overrating of the team's ability, one knows exactly why.

Their recent Super Bowl loss was one of the greatest sports viewing experiences I've ever had, and I hated the Colts. The difference was that Manning & Co. actually belonged at that game.

Back
Top Bottom