NFL, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because I fuckin' hate kids. Couldn't care less. Couldn't give a fuck.

Some day, you're going to be a teacher and this quote will come back to haunt you. Consider yourself warned.

I've decided that I am going to go for the Steelers. I like Big Ben, Hines Ward and Heath Miller. And, they have Lamar Woodley and Larry Foote from UM. Go Blue!

What are you gonna do with your custom made "FavrEli" shirt? Leave it in the closet with your JeteReyes shirt, your CarteRichardson shirt and your NaslunDiPietro shirt or wear it as penance?

I'll tell you what The Prick is gonna do? He's gonna take that FavrEli jersey, roll it up into a ball and stick it straight up your ...

-Aww Hell, you know the rest.

Maybe I'll just kick it old school and pull out my Simms/O'Brien jersey instead. :wink:

Some day, you're going to be a teacher and this quote will come back to haunt you. Consider yourself warned.

I've decided that I am going to go for the Steelers. I like Big Ben, Hines Ward and Heath Miller. And, they have Lamar Woodley and Larry Foote from UM. Go Blue!

Don't have the patience.

(And, I was quoting Bill Hicks, so there's a loophole.)

I thought Atlanta was going to run away with this game, but I like Arizona, so I'm glad I was wrong.

I'm also glad I drank 10 beers before coming home to eat dinner. The late game is going to be interesting :drunk:

Wow, the losers stepped up on both counts. Perhaps letting the winner of a shitty division into the playoffs has its merits.

It's ok. Rivers vs. Eli would be interesting since they were traded for each other because Eli whined his way out of San Diego. Yup, that would make me happy to see Eli get beat by the team that "wouldn't be condusive to his future."

:chuckle:

I suppose he did win in NY and all that...I still don't like him

I can sum up tonight's game in one word: Predictable. The Colts do this almost every year in the playoffs. The defense gives up too many 3rd down conversions and the whole team makes stupid mistakes. The penalties in OT, the blown block to force the punt that lead to the game-tying FG, the terrible special teams that backed the offense up to start three drives and those kinds of things. I knew when it was clear it was going into OT that we'd lost. If Peyton didn't get the ball, we had no chance. I'm almost positive Dungy is leaving and I think the best thing for this team would be a change in philosophy. Unfortunately, a Dungy assistant already has the job. :down:

YES WE CAN.. and just did.. thanks to Sprioles.. what a game that was. 328 yds rushed. What a player that guy is..!:applaud:

Well, I think it was 328 all purpose yards...like rushing, recieving and kick/punt returns together? I could be wrong. But still, that's impressive! And think, he's like 5 foot nuthin. :)

San Diego is a hot team right now. I dunno...could mean good things for them.

Well, I think it was 328 all purpose yards...like rushing, recieving and kick/punt returns together? I could be wrong. But still, that's impressive! And think, he's like 5 foot nuthin. :)

San Diego is a hot team right now. I dunno...could mean good things for them.

yeah could be all purpose... i think ur right there. Yeah, he's only 5 ft 6in, Bono's height and boy can he move..

I can sum up tonight's game in one word: Predictable. The Colts do this almost every year in the playoffs. The defense gives up too many 3rd down conversions and the whole team makes stupid mistakes. The penalties in OT, the blown block to force the punt that lead to the game-tying FG, the terrible special teams that backed the offense up to start three drives and those kinds of things. I knew when it was clear it was going into OT that we'd lost. If Peyton didn't get the ball, we had no chance. I'm almost positive Dungy is leaving and I think the best thing for this team would be a change in philosophy. Unfortunately, a Dungy assistant already has the job. :down:

I'm not sure how Tony Dungy got outcoached by Norv Turner, but it happened.

Mike Scifres also deserves mention as man of the match along with Sproles. Those 50-yard punts which die inside the 5-yard line are ridiculous.

Go Eagles. My cynicism and doubts about this team's future can be put to rest for one day.

Man, if he rushed for 328 yards...that'd be sweet! I hope when you read my earlier post, you could tell it wasn't meant to make you feel stupid or anything. :)

5'6", but friggin speeeeeeeedy.

no not at all.. no offense taken here.. I don't usually come in here as you can tell and to walk into a masculine infested forum is scary..:giggle: My excitement about the game made me brave or just stupid to waltz in here.. :D

speedy is right. they better renew his contract next year if they didn't that would be soooooooooo stupid.. I read he's a free agent after this post season.

Back
Top Bottom