NFL Draft Thread, pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please Brady Quinn ran off to hide, weaaaaaak, especially after all that predraft cockiness

Quinn might not be a bad backup for Favre. If the Packers don't take him, I'd guess KC might be his only hope of getting picked today, though the Eagles are hurting for a backup since they lost Garcia. I'd be happy to see him go to the Eagles.

#1 next year is a pretty steep price, especially since it will likely be another top 10 pick

If Olsen is still there at 28, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Pats take him - they love tight ends and I'm not sure I see them taking a LB.

btw why would anyone want to attend an NFL draft? it would have to be the msot boring thing ever

Apparently the Patriots must think there will be better players available in the first round next year with that trade. While there is a chance the 49ers could make the playoffs this upcoming season (a good chance really, since we all know how good the NFC West is), the pick should be somewhere in the middle of the round next year. I'm not a scouting expert, but I can only assume that the Patriots think that way. I thought they'd get a linebacker with the 28th pick, probably Harris. I guess I shouldn't be surprised - they never pick linebackers this high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom