NFL Draft Thread, pt. II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I wish U2kitten was around, because she'd defend Vick and tell a story about how her husband ran a dog fighting ring for 3 years until one of the dogs bit his privates off.

Are you kidding? No way. She was one of the biggest animal rights fanatics I've seen.

No spoken words said:
I wish U2kitten was around, because she'd defend Vick and tell a story about how her husband ran a dog fighting ring for 3 years until one of the dogs bit his privates off.

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this post now...

Seriously? Come on. That is just so unnecessary.

I really wish these athletes would keep their mouth's shut in regards to Vick.

Chunky Soup has come out and offered his support and some sort of flawed judgement on Mike.

These guys just look like idiots, and they appear as though the sympathize with Vick & dog fighting. Have any of the players that have been interviewed actually come out and say they condone dog fighting?

It would be so refreshing to not hear a peep from any current or former NFL player speaking their mind on a matter that they have no reason to. Unless they participate in dog fighting, or they have a law degree and could actually understand what the case is against Vick.

IMO, these NFL players who speak out for Vick only give off the impression that Race is some how involved. I haven't seen one interview from a white NFL player that says he thinks Vick is mistreated or we don't understand his passion.

I've loved the NFL as long as I can remember watching sports. This type of stuff makes it real hard to stomach.

hey guys

its a bum rap

vick is getting the shaft

hes a "vicktim"

get it?

hahah

i kill myself sometimes

anyways

here i am in training camp

kickin ass as always

after my heroic return from injury

this team is goin 16-0

clearly

on my back

lets hope i dont throw it out

or blow out my knee again

dante knows how that is

hes a vicktim too

haha

i just coined a new word

aint i so smart?

i really wish i had some receivers.

Bonochick said:

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this post now...

Seriously? Come on. That is just so unnecessary.

No offense, but there are tons of things on this site that are "unnecessary". This made me laugh, and it made a few others laugh, too.

If it's somehow against the rules and you're telling me I could get suspended or something, I'll stop, but if you're legislating taste, then I'll make you a deal and I'll stop when all the unnecessary photos of Larry Mullen's chest stop.

No spoken words said:

If it's somehow against the rules and you're telling me I could get suspended or something, I'll stop, but if you're legislating taste, then I'll make you a deal and I'll stop when all the unnecessary photos of Larry Mullen's chest stop.

I think you're missing the point. This is a U2 forum, and if I or anyone else wants to continue posting pictures of Larry's chest, thighs, abs, calfs, triceps...I gotta catch my breath.......hold on.......biceps, deltoids, quads - whatever - teeth, forearms - they are free to do so - oh - ass. But picking on other members, man, come on. It's just uncalled for. Especially one that can't defend herself cause she was banned for ... whatever she did it must have been awful. Enough is enough.

Do sports have a place in a U2 forum? Other than a venue at halftime for the boys to showcase their talents I don't really see the need. The entire subforum is unneccessary. Move the Michael Phelps thread to.....my journal, get rid of this and hey presto, I'm happy, and NSW is gone. Win/Win :) *

* Newbie disclaimer
:wink:
I'm joking :)

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

I think you're missing the point. This is a U2 forum, and if I or anyone else wants to continue posting pictures of Larry's chest, thighs, abs, calfs, triceps...I gotta catch my breath.......hold on.......biceps, deltoids, quads - whatever - teeth, forearms - they are free to do so - oh - ass. But picking on other members, man, come on. It's just uncalled for. Especially one that can't defend herself cause she was banned for ... whatever she did it must have been awful. Enough is enough.

trapezoids.

No spoken words said:

No offense, but there are tons of things on this site that are "unnecessary". This made me laugh, and it made a few others laugh, too.

Mocking other members is not tolerated here, and I think you know that by now...so, yes, it is against the rules.

Considering all of the controversy he has wrought this past year, I'm surprised no has commented on Pacman Jones signing with the pro wrestling organization, Total Nonstop Action (TNA).
I think it's a bad move for all parties involved. Jones won't help TNA and TNA won't help Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom