NFL Draft Thread - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #196
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:59 PM
It'll get mentioned, at least for his first game. They still mention Dungy's son's suicide, they're gonna mention this, too.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:16 PM   #197
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:59 PM
And if the Chargers make it far into the playoffs, there's bound to be a long, sad music backed dramatic piece of some type during an interview with him and/or story about him.

And I bet they don't forget the 'classy' speech from the playoff game outburst either. These things are part of his story now, like it or not.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

And in more sad, depressing news, another Bronco has died

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DEN/10021414
Old 02-27-2007, 08:28 AM   #199
Blue Crack Addict

Looks like Rhodes might get off:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl.../70226020/1100

He's got enough money to get a lawyer to try this. When my husband got his last DUI, the cop who pulled him was not from the city he was pulled in. After he was taken to jail, his car was left over a mile into the next city, and they didn't have it towed like they usually do- probably because the cop didn't admit where it was. The bar's parking lot was literally on the city border line, and as soon as he pulled out, he was in the city the cop did not have jurisdiction over yet he followed him a mile into the next city before he ever turned on his lights. The cop put the bar parking lot on the ticket as the arrest location, which was not true. I told my husband to challenge it and try to get it thrown out, but he said nobody would believe him over a cop and he was probably right. But Rhodes is rich so we'll see.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #200
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Kitty, with all due respect, how many times has your husband been pulled over for DUI/DWI?
BTW, the NFL should ban Pacman from the league.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:59 AM
I think PacMan will be suspended once all the details come out. Reading different reports from all over...some say he beat the crap out of the stripper who was picking up his money, and other reports that he really wasn't "that" involved.

I think he's as good as gone from the Titans, and maybe out of the league. But you know someone will give him a chance.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #202
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Kitty, with all due respect, how many times has your husband been pulled over for DUI/DWI?
Only 3, so far I think/hope he's learned his lesson. He makes me take him and go pick him up now. The last time he snuck off to the bar when I wasn't home, he woke up didn't see his car in the driveway. He called the cops and said his car was stolen. An APB was out for it, and it turned up right in front of his favorite watering hole. He then remembered the bartender's husband had driven him home. He was then known as 'Dude where's my car dude.'

Quote:
BTW, the NFL should ban Pacman from the league.
Am I the only person who doesn't really give a damn what a guy does off the field on his own time as long as he's sober and ready to play on gameday? But then again, I married a drunk driver
Old 02-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #203
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yes, you're the only one. Pacman beat up a stripper at a club for no apparent reason except for him being a fuckin' psycho.
Sorry about your husband. I'd say he had a drinking problem, but it looks like he's got no problem drinking. Seriously though, I hope he's in AA or something. Driving drunk is bad.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 AM   #204
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Yes, you're the only one. Pacman beat up a stripper at a club for no apparent reason except for him being a fuckin' psycho.
And if he loses his job and ends up broke on the street, he's going to be ten times more likely to go around doing shit like that, and stealing, using and dealing drugs, and probably dying young. You don't turn your back on people with problems. Keep him and get him counseling. And let him leave his 'beating up' for the game.

Quote:
Sorry about your husband. I'd say he had a drinking problem, but it looks like he's got no problem drinking. Seriously though, I hope he's in AA or something. Driving drunk is bad.
Actually he can go months w/o drinking but once he starts he can't stop. But really, since the lost car episode he hasn't been wasted once. I think he's gonna be okay, I hope!
Old 02-28-2007, 09:26 AM   #205
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 02-28-2007, 09:52 AM   #206
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I'm glad that PacMan has a free ride in life then. I'm not so sure the rest of us would have a job if we were involved with the police 8 times in the past few years.

But it's OK for him to do whatever he wants cause he plays a kids game.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #207
Blue Crack Addict

And we need to continue to let him play the kids game for millions of dollars so he'll be able to continue to pull off stunts like the one in Vegas. Its just good management of the bad seeds in society...give them lots of money and let them do what they want.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #208
Blue Crack Addict

No matter what he did in life, he'd still be the same way. Like look at Anna Nicole and Britney, all the money in the world didn't change them from having Jerry Springer lives like poor folk. It just goes on a grander scale, and your dirty laundry ends up on TV. I've seen other stories of NFL stars who ended up broke and dead a few years after their career ended.Some people are going to end up in the gutter no matter what.

I can see how you all think he doesn't deserve the right to keep that kind of job when anyone else would be fired. It's not fair to the guys who do behave themselves. Just like Michael Irvin shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame when Art Monk isn't.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #209
Rock n' Roll Doggie

That is just lame on so many levels. If he's going to break the law, regardless of his occupation, he should be locked up. You could probably argue that if he wasn't employed by the NFL, he would already be in jail.

And saying us "regular" folks getting upset at millionare professional atheletes is the same as Art Monk not getting into the Hall of Fame is just wrong.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #210
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Michael Irvin should be in the Hall of Fame, Kitty. We all know about you hating the Cowboys, so it's no surprise you don't like Irvin. As for Art Monk, maybe his day will come.
There's no way in Hell that Pacman deserves to still be in the NFL! I can't believe you feel sympathy for him. But, I'll give Pacman his due. At least he can play football. Anna Nicole had NO talent! The only thing she was good at was being stoned on TV! Britney is another one with NO talent. The only thing she is good at is putting out bad music.
I bet you probably thought that Rae Carruth got a bad rap.