NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot possibly complain about a season that ends after the AFC Championship game, especially if it concludes with a loss on the road to a team like New England. I can't say enough about that franchise, despite my antipathy for all things New England.

SR/Hewson/Phanan, congrats and enjoy the next two weeks....and good luck against Atlanta.

Cheers mate.

I noticed that Maurkice Pouncey made it through the season this time...no doubt Bell and Brown are very talented, but for me Pouncey's really the key to the Steelers offense.

I had a sense that something was up with one of Brady's folks after his on field interview at the end of the AFC title game.

Last edited:
If the Patriots can hold the Falcons to less than, say, 28 points, they deserve to win. That would be impressive as fuck.

Last edited:
Normally I'd be rooting for the Pats heartily, but after the whole Trump thing, I don't even care anymore. I might check the score occasionally, but I'm not watching the game.

Of course, Roger Goodell is such an asshole I'll still be glad if they win just on that account.

Yeah much more defense than I expected thus far

I don't really care who wins. Im cheering for a couple Utah/BYU guys on the Pats D

i should have made a prediction here before kickoff. if i had it would have been something like 34-31 pats anyways so it's just as well.

This is fantastic. I can probably go to bed after half time and at least feel as though New England soundly lost (even if it doesn't happen, it'll help me sleep [emoji23])

Damn.

Sucky commercials. Sucky running game by NE. Almost hair dryer time if NE doesn't get some points on the board.

8AwN1y9l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom