NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not going to feel too much sympathy for a person who executes two people cause he got a drink spilled on him at the club.

Damn. Packers open against the Seahawks and Falcons.

I see what you did there. :wink: Ignore the obvious: Aaron Hernandez, a player who seemed destined to wind up in Canton, is dead at 27 cuz he done fucked up bigtime and executed himself because of it.

17951595_10211921147759468_8477234576097588248_n.jpg

Insane how much the Bears gave up to move up 1 spot.
Niners fleeced them as they were likely going D at 2, basically got 3 free picks out of the deal.
We'll see how this shakes out of course, but with so many "experts" saying it was a weak QB draft, 3 teams gave up a lot of capital to move up to take QB's.

And of course then there's Cleveland, who will have iron yuppie as starting QB in 2017.

Insane how much the Bears gave up to move up 1 spot.
Niners fleeced them as they were likely going D at 2, basically got 3 free picks out of the deal.
We'll see how this shakes out of course, but with so many "experts" saying it was a weak QB draft, 3 teams gave up a lot of capital to move up to take QB's.

And of course then there's Cleveland, who will have iron yuppie as starting QB in 2017.
The only way that trade isn't an epic failure is if the kid turns into an all pro. No pressure

Really enjoyed tonight's game. Pats tried to behead the Chiefs' punter, twice, and it swung the momentum.

Fucking sucks about Eric Berry though.

They'll figure it out but it'll take some time.

I would have thought they'd build up some depth at LB and DL. And their lack of a pass rush could cost them against high powered teams.

Again, it's early and just one game. KC took them apart. Maybe Reid has Them figured out

Well, last time KC took it to them, it worked out ok in the end. It's early. Let's go.

Probably going to have to change up the game plan next week in NO with only Hogan, Dorsett, Cooks and Hewson available at WR. Run the ball more, attempt to shorten the game.

It'd also help a lot if LeGarrette Blount could throw a tantrum and get himself kicked off the Eagles this week.

Back
Top Bottom