NFL 2014 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes deep! Let's get this train rolling!

Let's get the country on board with the obvious Packers jokes.

Really liking what the Packers offense is bringing. Seattle is taking advantage if the Packers over pursuit though. That needs to change quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well, I was gonna come and laugh about how I thought those videos were from today and wondered why it was so cold in Seattle, but now I just wanna throw things, so just fuck everything.

Yeah. Gonna be tough to recover from that.

Overall the clear difference to me is that Seattle tackles much better.

FWIW, I think Russell Wilson is the best young QB in the game. Screw Andrew Luck. I'm glad he's on my fantasy team because he'll beat up on a bunch of shitty AFC South teams all regular season, but he'll throw an unholy amount of picks and/or totally disappear in the playoffs.

I'm gonna be pretty bummed out if Ryan has a bad week, here Sunday, with Wilson on my bench in one of my leagues :depressed:

Too little too late. Gotta close the gap throughout the season to avoid another early playoff exit.

Can't wait for Sunday. I tricked the NFL into thinking I live in Australia so I was able to order GamePass. :wink:

Well...time to turn this off. I honestly can't think of any positives to even take from this game, either. Usually I watch a hard loss and I think, "Well, at least this and this happened", but I got nothin' here.

A strong, cleansing breeze off Elliot Bay sweeps the yellow cheese aroma out of our fair town.

....Percy Harvin, healthy, is enormous. If defenses are running in circles all season chasing that jet fly sweep and leaving gaping holes for Marshawn and company up the middle, this looks like a solid, Super Bowl ready team.

Percy Harvin, healthy. Not sure how injury luck will hold up, and it sounds like the Packers after tonight may be another example of how it dents a good team.

Not sure what that has to do with my original comment, but hey, thanks.

I just wanted to piss you off. :)

Is bashing Eli really that trite at this point? "Count the rings" has been shielding him from any meaningful criticism for years. Meanwhile, the internet needs another post shitting on Griffin like it needs another cat photo.

Last edited:
. Meanwhile, the internet needs another post shitting on Griffin like it needs another cat photo.

c157ca90f343fcb46506a33a16036a9b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom