NFL 2014 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd rather have Johnny Football on my team than Tim Tebow. :wink:

He didn't give the DC fans the finger. He was just letting them know that he thinks he's #1.

Johnny Football is good for the NFL. People actually give a shit about the Browns.

Yes... We have NFL players who knock the fuck out of their girlfriends in an elevator, have been accused of multiple sexual assaults, accessories to murder who are now celebrated broadcasters, drugs drugs and more drugs, gang members, an infinite number of DWIs, and enough guns to start a small army...

But yes, let's worry about what the guy who makes fucking money signs is going to do to our kids.

On one hand he is young, immature, which all of us were at that age. On the other hand, he is being treated as a grown up in a high profile profession, so why not act like it? You don't see the Manning brothers doing that crap.

Buw-OxLIQAAjAn3.png

I have no opinion either way of Manziel, but I'm glad Hoyer is at least getting the opportunity here based on what he's gone through. I'd love to see him have a great year and then move on to his own team.

Can I hate him because his nickname is "Johnny Football"?

Yes.

Who gives a flying fuck about who the kids have to look up to? There are plenty of boring pro athletes. Russell Wilson was just mentioned; he is a great play. But how boring can one man be? I admire the ones who embrace the entertainment. Fuck the Brian McCann's of the world.

Who gives....im guessing parents who want to want to raise their children a certain way...thats who. And there's a lot of them out there. Russell Wilson is a great player.

I grew up cheering for Charles Barkley and I turned out kind of normal.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:sexywink:

I'd rather have Johnny Football on my team than Tim Tebow. :wink:

Actually i agree with you, Tebow was never a good NFL QB and with Manziel you have a better chance to win, assuming you have a strong coach like a Parcells who can actually get through to him to stop being such an idiot.

Yes... We have NFL players who knock the fuck out of their girlfriends in an elevator, have been accused of multiple sexual assaults, accessories to murder who are now celebrated broadcasters, drugs drugs and more drugs, gang members, an infinite number of DWIs, and enough guns to start a small army...

But yes, let's worry about what the guy who makes fucking money signs is going to do to our kids.

You forgot Plexico Burress who famously shot himself in the leg in a night club.

I have no opinion either way of Manziel, but I'm glad Hoyer is at least getting the opportunity here based on what he's gone through. I'd love to see him have a great year and then move on to his own team.

:up:

If a parent thinks some putz on a football field rubbing his fingers together is going to have a negative impact on the life of their child, then that's one shitty parent.

My mother would have been mildly concerned about it, and I'm sure she would appreciate your assessment of her parenting skills as "shitty" based on that alone. I know you obviously don't care what my mother thinks. You do have the hyperbole machine cranked up to 11 today though, it seems. :wink:

Speaking of the Packers, I can't wait to go to the Preseason game tomorrow night against the Raiders. I'm wearing my Charles Woodson jersey to give him a nice welcome home. Plus, I'll be on pain killers and muscle relaxers and may be daring enough to mix some booze with it.

Speaking of the Packers, I can't wait to go to the Preseason game tomorrow night against the Raiders. I'm wearing my Charles Woodson jersey to give him a nice welcome home. Plus, I'll be on pain killers and muscle relaxers and may be daring enough to mix some booze with it.

While you're at it, you might as well drop some acid too. Fuck it.

Oh shiiiiitttt...I forgot, I finally have a Cheesehead. On this is going to be a fun season.

Believe it or not, I have never owned a cheesehead.

And I prefer hard liquor over beer.

Believe it or not, I have never owned a cheesehead.

And I prefer hard liquor over beer.

:tsk:

My one regret was that I bought it, literally, right at the end of the season. At a cold, lonely Wal-Mart, outside of town, on my 3 day trail of tears back to Chicago, after the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom