NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
51 Seattle ejected. Stupid last play by Seattle. Awesome game! Wish I could make it to Boston for the Duck Boat parade. Best commercial: angryneason52 :)

I only liked a few but my top three were:

1) Danny Trejo Brady Bunch
2) 1994 - What is an email address?
3) angryneason52

Former ESPN host and current NBC employee Dan Patrick.

Yea, he should have known better. And I'm sure he'll take all sorts of heat for the F up on his radio show tomorrow

What was really embarrassing about it was that he made the mistake several times and Gronk eventually had to correct him on air.

EDIT: I realize I'm pointing out the obvious, just commenting on how embarrassed I was for him watching it at home.

That punch from #51 was completely unnecessary. The salt just made his blood pressure spike and he had to take it out on someone.

Manningham, Tyree, Kearse.

Lightening strikes twice, but not three times, against New England.

:applaud:

What was really embarrassing about it was that he made the mistake several times and Gronk eventually had to correct him on air.

EDIT: I realize I'm pointing out the obvious, just commenting on how embarrassed I was for him watching it at home.

He's one of the most successful sports broadcasters of the last 20 years... I think he'll get over it.

B8zsHakIQAAZQCM.jpg

So all the forced patriotism during this game...did I miss something? Are we going to war soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to get on Belichick's case for not calling TO at the 1, but apparently he knew that letting the clock run was going to make Pete Carroll's head explode or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom