NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peters just got flagged 15 yards for pointing out that these officials are atrocious.

Chip Kelly's Eagles are 1-4 with this crew working the game while the Seahawks are 5-1.

I thought it was cool and finny at first but I'm really getting sick of Richard Sherman. It no longer looks spontaneous. It's just an act now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wow. He had a good four or five yards of running space and just hucked up a meatball for grabs.

This team doesn't deserve to win, regardless of the officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They've not played well, but this is a completely different game if officiated appropriately. Seattle's offense has been trash too.

I like the non-news that Brett Favre is going to be in Green Bay tonight :grumpy:. Really makes you think for a split second that he's actually going to be at the game.

I like the non-news that Brett Favre is going to be in Green Bay tonight :grumpy:. Really makes you think for a split second that he's actually going to be at the game.

Sounds like he's in GB right now trying to force McCarthy/Thompson's hand to either start him tonight or trade him.

That first drive was a thing of beauty right there. The offense is not stressed about a damn thing when they're out there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cam Newton was in a car accident in the last hour. This is his vehicle:

B4bo0rXIAAI2j_2.jpg

And him being loaded onto a stretcher:

B4boJ2aCUAAi_ok.jpg

But this time, Newton was actually in an accident. Maybe it really did happen this time :ohmy:.

Next someone's going to fall off a cliff in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom