NFL 2014/2015 - Super Bowl Postmortem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for Hasselbeck. One of the nicest guys in football. My dad worked for the Packers for many years in a position where he doesn't really get to know the players well other than seeing them in the hallway and elevators. When Hasselbeck returned with the Seahawks in the 2007 playoff game, he saw my dad on the field, remembered his name and shook his hand...literally 2 minutes before gametime. Good guy.

Good for Hasselbeck. One of the nicest guys in football. My dad worked for the Packers for many years in a position where he doesn't really get to know the players well other than seeing them in the hallway and elevators. When Hasselbeck returned with the Seahawks in the 2007 playoff game, he saw my dad on the field, remembered his name and shook his hand...literally 2 minutes before gametime. Good guy.

:up:
Seems like a really good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The Cowboys will not win another game until Romo & Dez return. At that point it will probably be too late to play for anything other than spoiler, even in the NFC East.

Philly is going to end up winning the division.
Dallas would have won it had Romo not gotten hurt.

I dunno, I have a really bad feeling this season is going to end with one of Eli's receivers catching a pass with his face mask in the Super Bowl or something like that.

Hey, it's been four years. 2007, 2011, 2015?

Smells like another Giants-Pats Super Bowl.

The Giants have been able to do a lot with missing pieces. The O-Line has performed surprisingly well, and we should get Beatty back in November. We may be 2 weeks away from getting slot-master Cruz back with the compliment of OBJ, Randle, Vereen, and Donnell. Eli has 10 TD to 2 pic ratio. Playing great football.

Spags has made all the difference putting together one of the toughest rush defenses in the league. Still can't sack the passer, but at least we can hurry them. Wonder if JPP sees the field anytime soon.

Gotta beat Philly next Monday.

I dunno, I have a really bad feeling this season is going to end with one of Eli's receivers catching a pass with his face mask in the Super Bowl or something like that.

Hey, it's been four years. 2007, 2011, 2015?

God help us. It would be like suffering through another Fast & Furious or Transformers movie. I would much much rather see two teams that haven't been in a long time...or ever..than this repeat again.

A Bengals - Falcons SB would be a nice change from that format.

Smells like another Giants-Pats Super Bowl.

The Giants have been able to do a lot with missing pieces. The O-Line has performed surprisingly well, and we should get Beatty back in November. We may be 2 weeks away from getting slot-master Cruz back with the compliment of OBJ, Randle, Vereen, and Donnell. Eli has 10 TD to 2 pic ratio. Playing great football.

Spags has made all the difference putting together one of the toughest rush defenses in the league. Still can't sack the passer, but at least we can hurry them. Wonder if JPP sees the field anytime soon.

Gotta beat Philly next Monday.

I sure wouldn't mind another Giants SB appearance. Maybe just a little early to predict that. :wink:

I don't think JPP is gonna return this year. Man, he really fucked himself. :doh:

Back
Top Bottom