NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BXnlVFdCMAAe1K1.png:large

We've looked like a junior varsity team for at least a quarter of this game.

Kyle Shanahan should be fired for the way he called this game. Aikman is astonished by our play calling

Thanks, Washington. Your 4 picks and TD on offense at the end of the game is really appreciated by my fantasy team.

Edited for sarcasm: :rolleyes:

You know what you don't do after running the ball for over 100 yards in a single half and are up by 14 points? Run the ball seven more times, total.

You know what you don't do after running the ball for over 100 yards in a single half and are up by 14 points? Run the ball seven more times, total.

A Shanahan team abandoning the run in that situation is mind boggling. And it leads to 38 unanswered points and the unemployment line.

Honestly, all but the Eagles should start over. Dallas is one of the most incompetently coached teams I've ever seen, relative to their talent. Coughlin needs to make a graceful exit. It's time. Shanahan doesn't know how to manage a clock or call an NFL game.

Chip Kelly gets a second go at it because, hell, it's only been one year. But then again, he might find a cushy position in NCAA that catches his eye.

A Shanahan team abandoning the run in that situation is mind boggling. And it leads to 38 unanswered points and the unemployment line.

Kyle Shanahan probably called it - he needs to be booted, but the we get the son with the father unfortunately.

Honestly, all but the Eagles should start over. Dallas is one of the most incompetently coached teams I've ever seen, relative to their talent. Coughlin needs to make a graceful exit. It's time. Shanahan doesn't know how to manage a clock or call an NFL game.

Chip Kelly gets a second go at it because, hell, it's only been one year. But then again, he might find a cushy position in NCAA that catches his eye.
He can't go back to the NCAA until his suspension there is over, which is after next season. This whole "Chip Kelly to USC" thing is hilariously misguided.

Good God the Packers running game is fun to watch.... maybe because we haven't had one in some time.

I'm going to lose likely by 1 and I have four players who finished at the 9 yard marker in a league without decimals -.- horse shit.

I'm going to lose likely by 1 and I have four players who finished at the 9 yard marker in a league without decimals -.- horse shit.

I seriously lose my shit when commissioners don't choose fractional points. It's unacceptable.

Wow, if the Seahawks win tonight I would've nearly had a perfect week in the pick'em if I didn't switch from Arizona to Atlanta. Should've stuck with AZ, the Falcons blow on the road without White/Jones.

I was confident in Arizona this week. Glad they got the job done.

I have no idea why I picked Dallas. I swear I went with Detroit. I'm surprised that game required a comeback.

Impressive win for Dolphins, but I don't believe they'll go on a big winning streak until I see it. We'll see if they string some together.

Impressive or almost last week all over again?

Lets just say that dolphins team can best any team in the league on any given say, but they can also lose to any given team. Depends if they show up or not.

The Skins' running game

obama-sweat1.jpg

It's a shame we don't use it more often. And that our special teams is awful. And that our secondary is garbage. And that our QB can't string together two good games in a row.

But that was an awesome win. I'll take it.

So, I'm pretty sure that was Norv Turner coaching the Chargers once they had the ball to win the game at the 1-yard line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom