NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTq5ZZ-CcAA2tE6.jpg

Glad I missed this...wow.

Too bad Matthews didn't hurt him.

I dislike the 49ers and Kaperneck and despise Harbaugh... but that was a bush play by Matthews.

I think these read option guys are destined for injury as it is. Cheap shots when he's clearly out of bounds aren't necessary. Just hit the shit out of them when it's perfectly legal.

I dislike the 49ers and Kaperneck and despise Harbaugh... but that was a bush play by Matthews.

I think these read option guys are destined for injury as it is. Cheap shots when he's clearly out of bounds aren't necessary. Just hit the shit out of them when it's perfectly legal.

Matthews was in the air when Kap was still in bounds. The okay was fine. The only bull was the refs screwing up what down it was.

Rooting for injury? You seem like a pretty unpleasant person in real life.

Cd85cfl.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

You also being totally wrong is icing on the cake.

No matter how many times Fox tells us, the premiere of Sleepy Hollow will not be the "Television Event of the Season".

With a whole offseason for defenses to study them.....Russell Wilson has his first 300 yard game, Kaepernick has his first 400 yard game.

Anquan Boldin, meow.

Harbaugh for going for it on 4th down there

It didn't amount to anything, but the way he managed that timeout for the 4th down was a great example of maximizing resources. I half wondered if they'd pull it again with a hard count with 2 or 3 seconds left on the play clock and just take the 5 yard penalty to help the punter if they didn't jump.

edit- first 400 yard game for a 49er since Tim Rattay in 2004.....aren't those mid-aught Niners teams memorable....

So, yeah. The Ravens are paying Joe Flacco $Eleventy billion over the next 6 years but decided to unload Boldin.

With a whole offseason for defenses to study them.....Russell Wilson has his first 300 yard game, Kaepernick has his first 400 yard game.

Talent is talent, regardless of the package you run.

This batch of QBs is fucking good, and the read-option is only a small part of it, really. It was a good way to introduce them to the league, but now they can move on to better things with the read-option threat in their back pocket. Wilson, Kaepernick and RG3 are all smart, talented enough passers to dominate anyone without their legs.

Definitely excited to watch His Threeness tomorrow. Hopefully he gets hit fewer than 50 times during the game.

Rooting for injury? You seem like a pretty unpleasant person in real life.

You also being totally wrong is icing on the cake.

Lol didn't you try to prove that Golden Tate caught the ball last year?

But you are right. I'm a jerk in real life. I'm gonna call your church now.

This batch of QBs is fucking good, and the read-option is only a small part of it, really. It was a good way to introduce them to the league, but now they can move on to better things with the read-option threat in their back pocket. Wilson, Kaepernick and RG3 are all smart, talented enough passers to dominate anyone without their legs.

I wouldn't say that the read option is a small part of their success. They might not run as much this season as last, but the threat of the run will force defenses to reposition themselves and open up passing lanes for them.

Lol didn't you try to prove that Golden Tate caught the ball last year?

But you are right. I'm a jerk in real life. I'm gonna call your church now.

As a fellow Packers' fan, I'm honestly not very cool with you wishing that Clay had hurt someone either.

Am I to understand that the real life person of an interference poster is supposed to be different from their character on here? We are all actors, playing our part.

Am I to understand that the real life person of an interference poster is supposed to be different from their character on here? We are all actors, playing our part.

All the world's a stage, something something.

You guys are right, people on here can say anything and that really doesn't necessarily reflect their or mikal's real-life character.

But I think it's still at least worth calling out as a shitty thing to say. He said something similar about hoping Golden Tate was injured near the end of last year, as well.

...I suppose I done been squarely trolled by this point now.

I wouldn't say that the read option is a small part of their success. They might not run as much this season as last, but the threat of the run will force defenses to reposition themselves and open up passing lanes for them.

Assuming the read-option does go by the wayside, the first year hype for the RO will be a footnote in their careers, as I truly believe all three of those quarterbacks are more than capable of thriving without it.

For the time being though, yes, a good chunk of their success will be attributed to the RO because of how it influences gameplanning (though, in reality, it was barely utilized today).

You guys are right, people on here can say anything and that really doesn't necessarily reflect their or mikal's real-life character.

But I think it's still at least worth calling out as a shitty thing to say. He said something similar about hoping Golden Tate was injured near the end of last year, as well.

...I suppose I done been squarely trolled by this point now.

If it makes you feel any better, I've always had a hunch that you're a really nice guy in real life, even when you were trying to convince us that it was a catch. :hug:

It took 7 seconds for Eli to fuck everything up.

And about a minute for Romo to do nothing with it.

:love:

I still feel like DeMarcus Ware is one of the most underrated/underappreciated players in the game. Mostly because of the clowns on the other side of the ball who hog all the press.

Yeah Dolphins non-existant run game was worrying. But the one thing the Browns do well is play defense. We'll see how it turns out. The O-Line is pretty bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom