NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the internet.

crf.0_standard_709.0.gif

Which is why they should trade Nicks for as many draft picks as they can as soon as they can.

If Finley is out for the year after dying on the field yesterday, I'd be more than happy if the Packers added Nicks as a weapon.

As ambassadors of our favorite teams, let's make this happen Headache. What are you asking? :wink:

Which is why they should trade Nicks for as many draft picks as they can as soon as they can.
My guess is that they've been waiting for exactly the reason we saw this weekend: the closer to the deadline we get, the more teams are suffering injuries and want to add another weapon to get them over the top. I'd be stunned if New York doesn't deal Nicks.

With all of the drops we've been suffering lately, it would be nice to see if Nicks could play inspired for us. But we don't really have the cap room yet, so we'll probably wait and throw some money at Snyder-level splash UFAs like Eric Decker (replacing Leonard Hankerson) and Golden Tate (replacing an aging Santana Moss). I've seen some fans asking for Maclin, but he has an injury history.

Maclin is not going to get a big deal. He's undervalued already because he never had a breakout season and this latest injury just reinforces how much of an injury risk he is.

He seems like a solid candidate for a 1-2 year contract. Shanahan will be out after 2014 unless we have a deep playoff run so the FO will be looking for short term commitments this offseason. If he can stay healthy for a full season, I'm sure he can contribute to our WR corps as a #3 or so.

Back
Top Bottom