NFL 2012: The Super Bowl and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fucking fumble and if they don't give it to New York I'm killing the next ugly Packers fan I see.

Fuck the Giants in the face. The only teams these assholes are allowed to beat are the Cowboys and Eagles, which they're free to crush into particles if they so desire.

I'm not even a Packers fan. Just tired of hearing apologists for this mediocre team. Hope they lose by 1000

That fucking blown fumble call is just the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.

Yeah, it's the NFL, bad calls happen all the time...but this is to get to the fucking NFC title game. This is the almighty, suck on a double check cock, fat, ugly, fan base Packers. The most despicable collection of souls since Mos Eisley. Puke in your cheese curd. Their All-Pro receiver FUMBLES THE FUCKING BALL and they don't give it to New York.

The refs just fucked over the underdog.

I hate this game right now. Let's fucking go Giants.

NFL wants the packers to advance because the giants wear boring pants

silver lining here
Giants can't lose the game now

the worst thing that can happen, is that the refs will have given it to GB

If the Giants and Packers are both throwing the game (those drops are wtf), do the 49ers go to the Super Bowl?

Not sure why he cut to the middle. Looked like he had 3 blockers down the sideline

After that initial completion to get to the goal-to-go, they needed the touchdown.

That busted 2nd down run killed them

Really can't let the packers score here

Hey, a little pressure = more junior varsity reads.

Should have thrown it to Bush instead of double coverage down the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom