NFL 2012: The Super Bowl and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!

I wonder if my dad will take me as his "assistant" to the Super Bowl this year, instead of my mom.

:hmm:

I don't think my mom will go for that.

Did you go to Lambeau today to help them clear snow? My step-brother went but there were already 1,000 (or so he estimated) people in line. Ha.

see ya in indy! :wave:

mobvok said:
it's hard to win a championship giving up 37 points.

Or by scoring 6, considering that the two Packers TDs shouldn't have been.

I'm sad to see the Packers go, but I can't deny that I'm pleased to see the BREES!! RODGERS!! TEBOW!! QUARTERBACKS!! THERE ARE OTHER POSITIONS???!! hype die a horrible death this weekend.

Giants defense > Packers offense
49ers defense > Saints offense
Efficiency > pointspointspointspoints

Giants did have some shaky snaps on FGs in Green Bay. Might want to work in that in practice.

I had to miss the Texans/Ravens game today but I saw the other three games this weekend. I think it was the best weekend of playoff football ever!

for as crappy as i felt last night, this totally makes up for it.

I'm just going to find it hard to trust the 49ers until they win a game with a close/minus turnover ratio. Random shit happens, and a lot of it has fallen the 49ers way so far this season.

mobvok said:
I'm just going to find it hard to trust the 49ers until they win a game with a close/minus turnover ratio. Random shit happens, and a lot of it has fallen the 49ers way so far this season.

We discussed their turnover dominance earlier this season, and we're talking about it now.

At some point, it stops being random :shrug:

And they did win a game with a NEGATIVE turnover differential: against the Seahawks.

I really like San Francisco next week. New York is too inconsistent to put it together four weeks in a row, right?

I like how the Defense sucked for 14 weeks and suddenly figured out how to play just in time to make the playoffs.

Fuck that. No need to repeat 2007. I hope the Giants are jet lagged next week and Eli gets picked off 6 times in a 42-14 blowout loss.

headache is in the thread!!!!

headache is in the thread!!!

headache is in the thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom