NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God damn it Cousins don't build the comeback narrative

er, bad snap then

Has this center really been in pistol formation so long that he's forgotten how to shotgun snap?

speedracer said:
There's maybe one QB in the league who would have benched himself.

Yeah, really. Griffin probably had enough adrenaline flowing that he was hardly feeling the knee before the buckle. That toughness and self-assurance is what makes him the player he is.

Uh oh, our Owner the Cryptkeeper is coming out to the sideline

Congrats, Mobvok, good luck next week.

Sorry LM, abrupt end to a fairly amazing season...if RGIII has avoided serious reinjury, next season should be just as good......

Solid performance by the team with WLAF uniforms. Looks like they are for real. Today, for the first time ever, I rooted for the Redskins. Purely because I enjoy watching RGIII. Oh well. (I've rooted against the Skins ever since they trounced my Broncos in 89').

It is certainly exciting that we have a new crop of very good, young QB's. The league has gone far too long with 3 or 4 superstar QB's and the remainder mediocre.

The NFC matchups next week are gonna be fun to watch.

Agreed. Will be nice to see the big boy AFC teams as well.

Yeah, I was skeptical about the hype on RG and Luck, but both look like they'll win a Superbowl or two... If they're not stuck on shitty teams.

I saw a good amount of both in college, so, I thought both were legit..didn't imagine this much immediate success for either, though RG III, to me, had the much better season.

The Redskins fanbase and, more importantly, RG3 deserve an apology from Shanahan. I want to be certain that this shit won't happen again. But none of us can, and that's what makes this loss hurt so much. There's no telling if the injury or the carelessness will carry over. RG3 isn't a rag doll. He's the future of the franchise.

I hated Seattle going into this game, and I feel no differently now. I hope Atlanta destroys them. But congrats to Mobvok and other kind Seahawks fans I know. They deserve some success.

The last time the Seahawks won a playoff game on the road, the QB was my podunk Wisconsin high school's only claim to fame. Whaddup, Dave Krieg.

Hope your guy can come back healthy, Redskins fans. That's a crummy way to end the season.

The Redskins fanbase and, more importantly, RG3 deserve an apology from Shanahan. I want to be certain that this shit won't happen again. But none of us can, and that's what makes this loss hurt so much. There's no telling if the injury or the carelessness will carry over.

I hated Seattle going into this game, and I feel no differently now. I hope Atlanta destroys them. But congrats to Mobvok and other kind Seahawks fans I know.

Thanks! here's to a speedy recovery for Griffin.

Shame Griffin got reinjured, could have been an epic game. Sorry you had to watch your team under those circumstances Travis.

Tough situation for Shanahan, even though Cousins played well against Balt and Cle, he didn't have the reps in practice and your offense is predicated around Griffin, so deciding whether or not to make the switch is a very difficult call.

And Deep, saying Griffin stayed in due to immaturity is a purely uninformed and assinine statement.

Next week should be fairly entertaining.

The Redskins fanbase and, more importantly, RG3 deserve an apology from Shanahan. I want to be certain that this shit won't happen again. But none of us can, and that's what makes this loss hurt so much. There's no telling if the injury or the carelessness will carry over. RG3 isn't a rag doll. He's the future of the franchise.

I hated Seattle going into this game, and I feel no differently now. I hope Atlanta destroys them. But congrats to Mobvok and other kind Seahawks fans I know. They deserve some success.

are you for real?

if the coach pulled him and the skins lost
you would be demanding the coach be fired for pulling RG3 and losing a sure win.

It's so pleasant when people are nice and refrain from stirring shit in the wake of a painful loss.

I will cede the point on 'immaturity' I might have used the word ' arrogance' instead.

I am sure there are some QBs in their 30s that might have stayed in longer than was good for them or their team, and I would call that arrogance.

are you for real?

if the coach pulled him and the skins lost
you would be demanding the coach be fired for pulling RG3 and losing a sure win.

Hey Deep, the kid just watched his favorite football team lost their first home playoff game in ages.....why not let this one go and let him just kinda bounce back from the dual negativity of watching his team lose and the new franchise QB's future possibly being in jeopardy. I don't think he needs you giving him shit on top of it.

Coaches coach. It is their responsibility to put the correct personnel on the field and manage them properly.

Players play. They execute once on the field.

If the players are unable to properly execute due to physical limitations, it is the responsibility of the coach to adjust personnel accordingly.

It's not about arrogance. It's about chain of command.

sorry, I don't know how old anyone in here is

I try and treat everyone the same, I am upset RG3 got injured, I saw it as a slow train wreck coming all during this game.

I wish RG3 and Redskin fans only the best, I expect another great season next year.

Last word on the topic: Shanahan did apologize for leaving RG3 in at his press conference 20 minutes ago. He admitted that it was a mistake.

Thanks to everyone cutting me some slack, I'll earn that by avoiding unnecessary arguments in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom