NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching and posting, obviously, but if I were rooting for either, I just couldn't. I lack the capacity. I'd be on overload.

And Lynch rumbling on down the field with Wilson sprinting to get a block in downfield pleases me and it pleases the football gods.

And Lynch rumbling on down the field with Wilson sprinting to get a block in downfield pleases me and it pleases the football gods.

wilson_jazzhands.gif

one of you techies needs to redub that commercial with the imperial march

wilson starts 8 yards lynch and ends up as a lead blocker

lem - hope they still have enough in them for a comeback

I'm half here, half on the Skins board, and there seems to be a view that living/dying by RG3 is somehow chivalrous. Shanahan won't be held accountable for this stupid, stupid decision. Cost us the season.

Pre-re-hobbling: 120+ yards in one quarter
Post-re-hobbling: 60 yards in three quarters

holy shit

yeah, as a Hawks fan I was happy to see Griffin come out, which is a good indicator that Cousins should have come in

so, fumble?

It's good for nobody if RGIII is seriously injured. I sure hope he's not.

I'm obviously not a doctor and nowhere close but it's been pretty fucking obvious that RGIII should no be in there for a while now....even speaking non-medically, he can't fucking play. Enough.

James Andrews must feel like murdering someone right now.

I don't know what to say.

Not looking forward to hearing about how injury prone RG3 is/all he does is run/Michael Vick 2.0 for the next 7 months.

He never should have been in there after the reunjury(as deep has decided to explain 50 times tonight).

I don't want to see anyone hurt, this really sucks. I hope that injury wasn't as bad as it looked.

it's all on RG3 and the coach, they are responsible for keeping him in.
RG3 could have gone out any time, all he had to do was put his ego and immaturity aside.

it's all on RG3 and the coach, they are responsible for keeping him in.
RG3 could have gone out any time, all he had to do was put his ego and immaturity aside.

There's maybe one QB in the league who would have benched himself.

Back
Top Bottom