NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I haven't kept up with the numbers closely enough. If Green Bay had "won" the Seattle game, would they even be playing tonight?

If Green Bay had "won" the Seattle game, a butterfly somewhere in Brazil would have flapped its wings. God knows what that would have caused.

I don't know if anyone in here talked about this, or if anyone in the media is talking about this....but do any of you think that Comeback Player of the Year should be reserved for someone that missed some or all of the prior season? I love AP and think he's the MVP but he did play 12 games last season at a pretty productive level. If the award is a coming back from tough surgery in unprecedented ways award, give it to AP....if it's coming back after missing a season or the bulk of one, give it to Manning.

I was so jacked up for the games today, too bad they were letdowns. Here's hoping tomorrow brings two better games......

For anyone interested, Zero Dark Thirty is out there. Guess i'll watch that again.

Where would be a good place to watch it/stream it online? I'm not big on downloading, but if I can get a quality stream of that bitch, I'll watch it right the fuck now. A lot of the movie streaming sites that I used to rely on have been shut down, in the last year or two.

We're up to 6 teams having played, and one competent offense to show for it.

I was just about to add the Ravens (or Anquan Boldin) to the good list, then Ray Rice just fumbled (again)

Too many conservative plays called by the Colts in or near the red zone. Statistically, the Colts were the worst team in the tourney. Adios.

Really hoping for a good next game.

Are you kidding me? This upcoming movie is using random tweets as promo quotes. Tweets!

"Russell Crowe

Nuff said." -@chunkyplunk68

Are you kidding me? This upcoming movie is using random tweets as promo quotes. Tweets!

"Russell Crowe

Nuff said." -@chunkyplunk68

Was just thinking the same thing. Sad as fuck, that.

as stupid as it is, there will now be thousands of more tweets hoping to see them show up in future ads, not to mention the juiced up twitter exposure will amp up the box office within the desired demographic

Did not like the pass attempt on 3rd down

Good job. Good effort

Another solid "bullshit" effort from the Baltimore crowd

can they keep HFA the rest of the AFC playoffs?

So many passes that went through Colt receiver's hands.

Good luck to both LM and the mysteriously insane Mobvok.

And good luck to GAF in general. Hawk Jr., whatever song I next sing in the shower I dedicate to you.

Back
Top Bottom