NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, apparently you're not allowed to box out on a deep pass that goes out of bounds.

I was about to say that I can't possibly see how Manning can get any juice on the ball with those gloves.

How on earth did Brandon Stokely catch that ball staring into the sun with his torso twisting away?

As a Patriots fan, I feel strongly that this matchup should be turned into a best-of-7 series.

Joe Flacco appears to be the one man on earth who can overthrow Torrey Smith.

Torrey Smith does one thing well. I feel like Champ Bailey should be able to stop that on occasion.

Anyone know what LL Cool J was up to from roughly the early 1990s to when NCIS: LA started?

James needs to have a job before he's cool, ladies love him.

Anyone know what LL Cool J was up to from roughly the early 1990s to when NCIS: LA started?

James needs to have a job before he's cool, ladies love him.

LLCoolJ.png

Greg Gumbel: Solomon Wilcots, what's happening on the sideline right now?

*Solomon Wilcots' head emerges out of dead tauntaun*

Wilcots: IT'S COLD

that is not a GODDAMNED INCOMPLETE PASS

Manning's hand comes all the way down without throwing the ball, tucks the ball into his chest, and then lowers his hand again, losing it. That's two different physical moves.

what was Dierdorf thinking there?

that is not a GODDAMNED INCOMPLETE PASS

Manning's hand comes all the way down without throwing the ball, tucks the ball into his chest, and then lowers his hand again, losing it. That's two different physical moves.

what was Dierdorf thinking there?

I have to agree with Dierdorf. That looked like the tuck rule to me.

The same thing Phanan was.

Back
Top Bottom