NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I don't think Cutler playing would have made a huge difference tonight. It's easy enough to see him putting up a similar "performance" to the one Campbell has turned in tonight.

The 49ers look great tonight, but I don't like their chances in the playoffs. They are far too inconsistent.

PS, I have no clue how it will all end, but after all the crap the Packers have been through this year, it feels good to say that they're in first place in the division.

Cori, I'll be at that game too. I'd say we can meet up but I'll be "working".

Cool! I'll ping you my number in case it works out that we can say hi for a minute or two. I have no idea what's going on that day, other than my mom says we have to get up at, like, OHMYGOD o'clock to get to Green Bay. I'm guessing because my dad has to be there super early.

I don't know. All I know is she'd better have some winter boots that I can borrow, or I'm going to beat up a 15 year old to steal whatever's on her feet.

Cool! I'll ping you my number in case it works out that we can say hi for a minute or two. I have no idea what's going on that day, other than my mom says we have to get up at, like, OHMYGOD o'clock to get to Green Bay. I'm guessing because my dad has to be there super early.

I don't know. All I know is she'd better have some winter boots that I can borrow, or I'm going to beat up a 15 year old to steal whatever's on her feet.

Sounds great. Sometimes when I "work" the games, I get some free time while my dad actually does work, lol.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
I'm sure glad they got those real refs back so that obnoxiously wrong calls will never be made again.

Ok, so, apparently it's a rule. All scoring plays are reviewed, but when Schwartz threw his challenge flag, he was given an unsportsmanlike penalty and no review.

He took responsibility for his mistake after the game.

Jim Harbaugh was told about it by reporters and admitted he did not know about that rule.

430+ yard game for Romo? Haslett needs to go. Tonight. No more excuses; this can't happen anymore. This is one of the better offenses in the NFC and it's being squandered. Blame it on injuries, whatever. Someone has to be held responsible. Thank God this isn't NCAA.

Anyway go Packers. If they can beat the Giants, the NFC East is up for grabs with a Skins/Giants rematch coming up, in FedEx, on MNF.

BoMac said:
Ok, so, apparently it's a rule. All scoring plays are reviewed, but when Schwartz threw his challenge flag, he was given an unsportsmanlike penalty and no review.

Jim Harbaugh was told about it by reporters and admitted he did not know about that rule.

It was still a horrific call... Before the non review. He was clearly down.

stillbetterthancassel.0_standard_709.0.gif

And its an absurd rule and I guarantee after what we witnessed today it'll be changed this offseason.

If you want to have the challlenge be a 15 yard unsportsmanlike call, fine, but how can you then negate the review of the scoring play...the whole point of reviewing all scoring plays and turnovers was to be sure critical calls aren't blow...this one was blown and cost the Lions a football game and probably any semblance of hope for the playoffs.

I can see how an official from a certain angle might have missed Forsett being down, but thats the point of replay...then you don't use it because Schwartz threw the flag...mind boggling that anyone came up with such a rule..."we're gonna screw you twice for challenging that play"

The defense was the really amusing part of that game. I'll bet Rex was regretting his top 5 D prediction the second he made it.

My NFL '12 app says it all: Jets listless, laughable in loss to Patriots. :lol:

:up:

I for one am thankful.

Seriously, if I were you, I'd definitely be thankful as well. I'm convinced that you'll win at least 1 Super Bowl with RG3. He is the most fun player to watch in the NFL right now. That back shoulder throw to Moss while rolling out was a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom