NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the 9ers D, i could have told you that was going to happen

kind of a bad decision there. eek.

got saved by the flag

troy should know about lineman and hands to the face penalties considering he had erik williams on his line all those years

men-who-stare-goats-o.gif

I thought I was finally going to lose again in Fantasy Football this week, but now I'm not so sure.

All I had left was the Texans defense, he had Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Bears Defense and Dwayne Bowe.

I only had a ten point lead going in. So far though, Cutler has 0 fantasy points and Forte has 2. Meanwhile, the Texans D has 17. I may yet pull this one out.

I thought I was finally going to lose again in Fantasy Football this week, but now I'm not so sure.

All I had left was the Texans defense, he had Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Bears Defense and Dwayne Bowe.

I only had a ten point lead going in. So far though, Cutler has 0 fantasy points and Forte has 2. Meanwhile, the Texans D has 17. I may yet pull this one out.

Well, now I kinda feel bad for saying something. Hate seeing people get hurt.

I'm having a hard time deciding if Cutler's injury is good or bad fit the Bears. I always liked Jason Campbell. He was actually the very next pick after Aaron Rodgers in the 2005 draft and at the time I was mad that we took Rodgers over Campbell.

I officially lost by a defensive touchdown where the NFL came on record and said it wasn't a touchdown and the officials made a mistake.

Nice.

The Skins have been 0-8 against rookie quarterbacks over the past 7 years.

RG3 made that streak his bitch.

LeSean McCoy got concussed with 2 minutes to go. He may not play next week, not that it really matters. They don't use him anyway.

Andy Reid should lose his job for forcing Nick Foles to throw it 45 times in his first game as a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom