NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's peef's team and maybe he knows better than i do.

but fuck, vick is turning it over more than any rookie would.

and foles is smart enough to just hand the damn ball off to mccoy or throw it to his receivers.

i guess it was my bad cause i started mccoy, jackson and celek and they have a combined 7.3 pts.

fuckers

Hehehe, Eagles trying to field goal their way back into this game

Yes, Andy, that is the way to victory!

mobvok said:

Phil Simms is ok with it

"Being able to take the lead with three scores is better than just being able to tie with three. I know that sounds bad, but"

Yes, Andy, that is the way to victory!

For future reference:

20walrus-600.jpg

The Eagles' offensive line costs them a chance to kick another field goal and make it 24-9

3rd and 17!

are you aware the Cardinals have not been 3-0 since the 1970s?

So, dodgy O-line versus perpetually pissed-off Baltimore defense. Not really looking forward to tonight's game.

Not bad so far. Helps that Connolly is back and Vollmer is closer to full time duty.

Yeah, so far so good.

I'm still incensed at the refs calling PI on Jerod Mayo 3 seconds after the crowd booed, while the Ravens offense was meekly trudging off the field.

We got an unsportsmanlike conduct for asking the refs why the entire Bengals organization was allowed on the field with 7 seconds left on a stopped clock.

It's just getting worse.

The only thing I can take from all of this is that the guy heading the refs is just a real douche. Like, he must be the most unlikeable guy in the world.

I hope Belichick tees off on the refs in the presser and gets fined 6 or 7 figures for it.

speedracer said:
I hope Belichick tees off on the refs in the presser and gets fined 6 or 7 figures for it.

Why would he do that? The Ravens got fucked in the ass as well. Numerous times. It was a trainwreck. Ultimately, the Pats let Ray Rice in the game and it killed them slowly.

Why would he do that? The Ravens got fucked in the ass as well. Numerous times. It was a trainwreck. Ultimately, the Pats let Ray Rice in the game and it killed them slowly.

I can't remember a bad call against the Ravens other than the unsportsmanlike conduct. In particular, the call that negated the INT was a clear PI (not illegal contact or holding), as the defender was grabbing the back of Welker's shirt while the ball was on its way.

Stopping the run wasn't really that big a problem for the Pats imo. Certainly not nearly as much as getting beat deep down the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom