NFL 2011, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a scary world when an Alex Smith led team is 8-1.

what Seahawks what what yeah

It's a scary world when an Alex Smith led team is 8-1.

what Seahawks what what yeah

I wouldn't have believed it if you told me at the beginning of the season.

The best part is, the 49ers have played a divisional opponent once, and that was in the season opener. Plus, four of their wins came in the eastern time zone, never an easy task for them, at least in the last decade.

Hooray, more Patriots injuries.

At least Brady looks sharp early.

Brady wrestling the loose ball away from a lineman is probably the most impressive play he's made all game.

I can't believe the Patriots actually have a pass rush tonight.

A decent amount of this has come from better coverage -- some of the sacks were pretty late.

Sterling Moore has been pretty anonymous so far, which is probably a good sign. Well, except for hitting McCourty and getting penalized for it. Jeff Tarpinian doesn't seem to have done anything too horrible either.

Another injury. Did the Patriots decide to hire the Red Sox conditioning and medical staff?

speedracer said:
A decent amount of this has come from better coverage -- some of the sacks were pretty late.

Sterling Moore has been pretty anonymous so far, which is probably a good sign. Well, except for hitting McCourty and getting penalized for it. Jeff Tarpinian doesn't seem to have done anything too horrible either.

True, but any sacks are a good thing to see at this point.

The defense is holding up so far, but Brady needs to get a couple more scores here.

Ok, that was pretty amazing (although another awful throw, and won't count in any event).

bummer

at least the skins and eagles (sorry pf). it will make some fun radio on 980 and the fanatic.

Hands up...who felt bad for Fireman Ed when they showed him towards the end of the game looking all dejected with his fire helmet resting on the wall in front of him...

wholikesme.JPG

Who the hell are the Baltimore Ravens?

Does it take rocket science to understand that team or what? :|

They can beat the Steelers twice but can't beat Jacksonville or Seattle and barely beat Arizona.

yeah, i don't know what to think of most of the AFC teams. if you were to ask me who i think will represent the AFC in the SuperBowl this year, i couldn't even give you an honest opinion at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom