NFL 2011, Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Buffalo just kneel on it and kick the FG at this point? They've got this locked up.

EDIT: Nevermind.

EDIT #2: The slow motion zoom-in on the chip shot FG was a bit sad.

Well, they were the only thing I missed on a wacky six team parlay, so thanks for that.

Bears: 17 passes, 6 rushes.

Mike Martz is like Steve Spurrier with a Super Bowl appearance. Which just gives his insanity a larger palette.

Fun first half.

Jermichael Finley is a beast.

Would have liked to see the Shoulder Shrugger punch it in for 6 points there instead of 3, but I'll take it. Couple of nice drives.

I'd like to have a romantic, or even just platonic, relationship with Devin Hester.

Bears: 17 passes, 6 rushes.

Mike Martz is like Steve Spurrier with a Super Bowl appearance. Which just gives his insanity a larger palette.

You'd appreciate his genius more if he had hall-of-famers at QB, RB, WR and LT.

Holy cow, Brandon Meriweather hit a guy. And didn't get flagged for it.

I think they actually did line him out wide a few times when he was at New Mexico.

That was many years ago, though.

Dev Hes and John Knox just dicked the living fuck out of the entire Packers special teams, and a flag is thrown for absolutely no reason?

Suck my cock, NFL.

This is conflicting in my head but I seem to be recalling Jason Taylor snuck in on an offensive play once upon a time...

But that wouldn't make any sense, would it?

Oh, I know Urlacher legally can do it...Mike Vrabel used to do it all the time. I was more asking if the Bears would give it a shot after he made that nice catch. :wink:

His relationship with QBs fascinates me. He considers them the only position worth his time, yet he tries his hardest to get them all killed.

Seems like his approach fizzles out after a season or two, unless his offense is stacked with talent. He made Detroit look a lot better than they were for a while in 07, but that didn't last very long.

The Bears 13 rushing yards was their lowest since 1952, and 11 of those were by Cutler toward the end of the game. At least they weren't a bad a James Starks - what happened there?

It really, really sucks to hate your franchise player. I thought I was done with this shit after the McNabb trade, that I'd finally get a guy I liked in Kolb. But no. Fuck.

It was a real drag having McNabb as the face of the Redskins, yeah. Grossman is a screwup, but he's much more likable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom