NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they make them play this game on friggin tuesday they should at least move the eagles game back to monday night. this is a load of bullshit.

part of me thinks the vikings didn't do all they could do to prevent this just to help their "we need a new stadium" cause. this hasn't happened to the roof since 1983, and now all a sudden, with a year left on their lease there's a hole in the roof. i would have to imagine Minneapolis has gotten 17 inches of snow between now and 1983.

tell 'em they have to play the rest of the season in LA and i bet the roof will get fixed real quick.

I'm now 100% convinced you're a commenter on Deadspin.

Ha, no I'm not. I actually hate Deadspin but, now that you mention it, that was a Deadspin-esque post. I'm now ashamed.

What my post really meant to say was this: I fucking hate the Minnesota Twins.

if they make them play this game on friggin tuesday they should at least move the eagles game back to monday night. this is a load of bullshit.

part of me thinks the vikings didn't do all they could do to prevent this just to help their "we need a new stadium" cause. this hasn't happened to the roof since 1983, and now all a sudden, with a year left on their lease there's a hole in the roof. i would have to imagine Minneapolis has gotten 17 inches of snow between now and 1983.

tell 'em they have to play the rest of the season in LA and i bet the roof will get fixed real quick.

Minnesota, or at least the Twin Cities, also hasn't had a blizzard of this size since 1991.

Some of the knobs that write for Yahoo news thinks that this snow storm was some act of Brett Favre to preserve his streak as this minor break in action gives him a few more days to rest.

Minnesota, or at least the Twin Cities, also hasn't had a blizzard of this size since 1991.

Some of the knobs that write for Yahoo news thinks that this snow storm was some act of Brett Favre to preserve his streak as this minor break in action gives him a few more days to rest.

perhaps i have a vast misunderstanding of minnesota winters then... because we get hit with a storm that big every few years in new york, and we're not exactly known for snow.

perhaps i have a vast misunderstanding of minnesota winters then... because we get hit with a storm that big every few years in new york, and we're not exactly known for snow.

we get snow....lots of it (and some years we don't get more than an inch all season) just not 18+ inches all at once with crazy blowing snow. We had a downpour last Sunday but it was only a few inches and the wind wasn't bad so the plows were on the road before, during, and after the snow. Yesterday was like an inch an hour gusts of winds so strong making visibility very limited. There's a difference between a blizzard and a snow storm...

Love how farve says after the fact that he wouldn't have played today. Asshole

Fox had some awesome footage of the snow breaking through the roof. Very "day after tomorrow"-looking

yea, but, ya know... one team is in minnesota and one team is in kansas city. one would think it would be tough to fly into, ya know, a blizzard.

Yes, I agree with you. Getting to the game sounds like a nightmare for the Giants. This sucks.

I remember last year's storm right before Christmas. That was insane. Living out in the burbs, we had to shovel the driveway 4 times. I hate snow!

The Midwest is !@#$ freezing in the winter, but doesn't get the super-violent snowstorms as often as the Northeast does.

arw said:
we get snow....lots of it (and some years we don't get more than an inch all season) just not 18+ inches all at once with crazy blowing snow. We had a downpour last Sunday but it was only a few inches and the wind wasn't bad so the plows were on the road before, during, and after the snow. Yesterday was like an inch an hour gusts of winds so strong making visibility very limited. There's a difference between a blizzard and a snow storm...

Okay... yea we get the kinda storm you just got often. Two of em last year alone. I didn't think we got worse storms than Minneapolis, but apparently we do.

nice to see that seats will be free tomorrow night. hope they get a full house

i remember a few years back when the dolphins/chargers played at sun devil stadium because of the wildfires in SD. it was also free and they asked for donations to ship back to california.

would be cool if people brought in canned goods for the holiday season.

Took a break from this godawful Bucs-Skins game to watch Barcelona clown on some chumpy Spanish soccer team. Flipped back just in time to see the extra point. Wow.

speedracer said:
Took a break from this godawful Bucs-Skins game to watch Barcelona clown on some chumpy Spanish soccer team. Flipped back just in time to see the extra point. Wow.

How did that game end. Looked like Tampa scored very late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom