NFL 2009-10: Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't officially be football season until Flozell pops his false start cherry. It's like the leaves changing colors. You just know.

You really ought to get on this while you have the chance:

ajqaog.gif

Because you know it's going to get disallowed quickly.

I'm no fan of jerseys either. But it looks like the Eagles don't do jersey shirts (which are awesome), so you're shit out of luck.

Touchdoooowwwwnn Wittttttten.

G-d damn you, Wingstop commercials.

I have one Phillies jersey shirt for Chase Utley that I've worn so much it looks more pink than red now. In a related story, Chase Utley probably hates Mike Vick.

Seriously, I just hate pretty much everything about this move. Even if he does well, I'm not sure I can get excited about it. I just don't like him.

I love how half of the comments on Deadspin have to do with It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
If I know anything about Philadelphia, Vick is going to start out doing Charlie work.
Vick is clearly the nightman.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just got a story arc for Season 4
Sweet Dee buys a puppy for Michael
Pro: Sure to bring business to Paddy's.

Hadn't even looked for their spin yet. Looks like you did most of the work for me.

There's a troll toll joke here, but I'm lazy.

I think Daulerio's in love.

No one seems to care about the fact that he was a huge fucking asshole BEFORE any of this dog stuff.

I love the Birds move to get Vick. The man has paid his dues, let him get on with his life and play. It sickens me that people make a bigger deal of out Vick than they do Stallworth who took another man's life.

yeah but Stallworth was intoxicated, therefore he had a good excuse for his poor judgement. Plus it was an accident...jus like Plaxico in da nightclub. Vick just killed them dogs, homey, and he made bank doing it.

( ;) )

I really don't have any issue with the second chance stuff. If none of that dog stuff had happened, I still wouldn't have wanted him. He's a dick.

At least there's a bit of comedy coming out of it. "Farve" is a trending topic on The Twitter.

one of my best friends was born in St. Paul and is an insane, die hard Vikes fan. He has spent his entire life hating Favre with the fire of a billion suns. I'm going to have to call him and make sure he hasn't jumped off of any tall buildings or anything.

I can't believe we're not getting a flight tracker like the ones the news stations do on Christmas Eve tracking Santa.

Brett Favre should sign with Principle Management next. As an old, lying, greedy man resting on his laurels, he would share much common ground with his employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom